Oakland@Clarksville

Golfendude

Well,well 2P I bet your licking your chops on this one huh? Heard your game break down on the Zone. Pats looking good.. The good thing for us is at least it's not a region game.

Will you be coming to Clarksville for this one? If so I'll come watch it with you. Hopefully we can get on track for the rest of our region games. I figure we can get the Jackets but the Panthers will give them a hard time.

Cats get /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I will come to this one or not but if I do, I will definitely give you a shout and we can go get some wings.....

I may go watch BGA.......my son's former head coach Marty Euverard is calling the O there and they are UNDEFEATED too! I caught one of his games last yr and I plan to catch at least one this yr. OR, I may go hit up the Franklin game where my son's former Defensive coordinator ( the BEST DC in the state of TN) Donnie Webb is calling the shots. They are UNDEFEATED too. I really miss playing them each yr and getting to catch up with Big Donnie. I hope Mcdaniel puts them on our schedule for next yr. The choices for the night are pretty dang exciting! I just don't know when I have been so pumped for so many people at once!!

Tell me about your team this year and what to look for.......holler at me on PM good buddy.

Not sure if I will come to this one or not but if I do, I will definitely give you a shout and we can go get some wings.....

I may go watch BGA.......my son's former head coach Marty Euverard is calling the O there and they are UNDEFEATED too! I caught one of his games last yr and I plan to catch at least one this yr. OR, I may go hit up the Franklin game where my son's former Defensive coordinator ( the BEST DC in the state of TN) Donnie Webb is calling the shots. They are UNDEFEATED too. I really miss playing them each yr and getting to catch up with Big Donnie. I hope Mcdaniel puts them on our schedule for next yr. The choices for the night are pretty dang exciting! I just don't know when I have been so pumped for so many people at once!!

Tell me about your team this year and what to look for.......holler at me on PM good buddy.

I hear ya... Enjoy the game you pick to go too. As to our team they just need to step up and do their jobs. The Cats still have lots of talent this year. We lack some power players on the D side we have had the last 4 or 5 yrs. The QB spot is not as experienced as in the past but, our O line protection is not the same so that makes that transition that much harder IMO.

We dropped a region game to a local team Rossview that has never beat them until now. Based on me seeing them once last Friday when we played Northeast Eagles a game they were lucky to get out of with a win.

I'd have say by looking at them in the game and on the sidelines they lack the enthusiasm they have had in the past as well. Of course I'm not a coach but think I know football just a little bit. *wink*

This game coming up with your team will be one they need to step up and at least make a good showing to get them ready for the rest of their region games. They have a good Coaching staff. IMO the players that have been waiting to get on that field need play for them.

So far sadly it's what I expected.. But I still love them.. Some areas are just able to keep talent coming up. Cats will hopefully get to that point.

Be seeing you in the Boro this fall for sure... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmm! Wondering if any Pat fans have puters in the Boro... ROFL..

Well Pat fans what do you think the out come of this game will be.. 2P you can stay quiet on this one lol.

I do believe we came in there and surprised you at your house last year. Is the some dejavu come in this one?

Been out of town for a few days thought this thread would get some Pat fans stirred up by now.

Where you fans at?

CATS... Surprise me this Friday... Winning is easier if you go in prepared and motivated. PLAY HARD... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hmmm! Wondering if any Pat fans have puters in the Boro... ROFL..

Well Pat fans what do you think the out come of this game will be.. 2P you can stay quiet on this one lol.

I do believe we came in there and surprised you at your house last year. Is the some dejavu come in this one?

Been out of town for a few days thought this thread would get some Pat fans stirred up by now.

Where you fans at?

CATS... Surprise me this Friday... Winning is easier if you go in prepared and motivated. PLAY HARD... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After all the accolades Oakland has been receiving latetly it's gonna come down to whether they have their heads in the clouds. If they come in expecting to win by forty points, then Clarksville's got a chance to come away with a win. If Oakland has their mindset straight, I think they can beat anyone in the state.

I agree. That is why I don't want to focus on any state polls. They mean nothing and if you get the big head about them then the fall to the earth comes really quickly. I hope Coach Mc can keep everyone grounded and we can continue to ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

I am sure Coach Mc will find something to keep the team grounded. I will also bet he still remembers what the 'Snake' is if the team forgets to stay grounded and doing exactly what they are suppose to do! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I agree. That is why I don't want to focus on any state polls. They mean nothing and if you get the big head about them then the fall to the earth comes really quickly. I hope Coach Mc can keep everyone grounded and we can continue to ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Yes sir you are right on about polls! The only one that matters is the one after week 15! GO PATRIOTS! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />