Oakland@Clarksville

Golfendude

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Pats..

Cats you played them hard the first half some bad breaks but improvement. Rap up them tackles. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2P I think we held them back pretty good until the turn over bug started biting us. Good luck in your region.

Congrats Pats..

Cats you played them hard the first half some bad breaks but improvement. Rap up them tackles. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2P I think we held them back pretty good until the turn over bug started biting us. Good luck in your region.

Really enjoyed making the trek up to Clarksville tonight, good enviroment and would be worth making the trip again some time.

As for the game, It was business as usual. Oakland struggles in the first half, and even some into the 3rd, but the Pick 6 by Deion Wade was the straw that broke the camel's back. Precious was amazing tonight and simply could not be stopped tonight. What a touchdown grab by Chris Johnson tonight and great effort on trying to bring that catch out of bounds, I wish we could hold onto him for another year.

Big ups to the defense, we made the neccessary adjustments to Clarksville's Double Wing offense after their 1st possession. This defense continues to make the play when Oakland is needed most.

Next week there will be no tricks, no gimmicks, we know that Smyrna will be running right at us. Its time for Oakland to strap it up and bring the noise next week, propelling this team into the playoffs. GO PATS!

Really enjoyed making the trek up to Clarksville tonight, good enviroment and would be worth making the trip again some time.

As for the game, It was business as usual. Oakland struggles in the first half, and even some into the 3rd, but the Pick 6 by Deion Wade was the straw that broke the camel's back. Precious was amazing tonight and simply could not be stopped tonight. What a touchdown grab by Chris Johnson tonight and great effort on trying to bring that catch out of bounds, I wish we could hold onto him for another year.

Big ups to the defense, we made the neccessary adjustments to Clarksville's Double Wing offense after their 1st possession. This defense continues to make the play when Oakland is needed most.

Next week there will be no tricks, no gimmicks, we know that Smyrna will be running right at us. Its time for Oakland to strap it up and bring the noise next week, propelling this team into the playoffs. GO PATS!

Anyone else notice how oaklandpatriots manages to get to the games this year when oakland is winning? The biggest fairweather fan of them all. At least 2worthless supported them all those losing years. Idiot that he is. Boy have we laughed at him. Oakland has played no one yet with any clout. Beat an undefeated team and maybe we will talk. I did notice how your coach calls in every week to the talk shows to hear himself on the air. He is as cocky as it gets and as struck on himself as he ever was. What has he done? Didn't he get run off from BGA? He ran when the talent graduated at MC. He tried to get the Smyrna job after he was "hired" at oakland when he didn't get his "way." Anyone else could have come in and taken over that program and won with it. I think even OP or 2worthless could have. Wonder how Mcdaniel kept it so "quiet" about calling his team out of academics last week to cuss them out for ruining his weekend and humiliating him? Yes, they won but they barely beat a team that is a 5a joke. It is all about Mcdaniel or shall we call him little "napoleon. " He is suffering from Little Man's Syndrome for sure. No one but slick rick would have given him a job at 5a. Lots of parents didn't like that profanitylaced "speech" of his and when he loses the big one, they will come out in full force about his "antics".

Anyone else notice how oaklandpatriots manages to get to the games this year when oakland is winning? The biggest fairweather fan of them all. At least 2worthless supported them all those losing years. Idiot that he is. Boy have we laughed at him. Oakland has played no one yet with any clout. Beat an undefeated team and maybe we will talk. I did notice how your coach calls in every week to the talk shows to hear himself on the air. He is as cocky as it gets and as struck on himself as he ever was. What has he done? Didn't he get run off from BGA? He ran when the talent graduated at MC. He tried to get the Smyrna job after he was "hired" at oakland when he didn't get his "way." Anyone else could have come in and taken over that program and won with it. I think even OP or 2worthless could have. Wonder how Mcdaniel kept it so "quiet" about calling his team out of academics last week to cuss them out for ruining his weekend and humiliating him? Yes, they won but they barely beat a team that is a 5a joke. It is all about Mcdaniel or shall we call him little "napoleon. " He is suffering from Little Man's Syndrome for sure. No one but slick rick would have given him a job at 5a. Lots of parents didn't like that profanitylaced "speech" of his and when he loses the big one, they will come out in full force about his "antics".

Every other year, school or work has gotten in the way of me being able to see Oakland, and finally this year I got my schedule worked out this year, and it just so happens that Oakland is 6-0. I started being an Oakland fan when we were pretty bad in the 90's, so dont act like you know me or 2p or any other Oakland fan.

As for all these accusations you supposedly have on McDaniel: I say 1 thing, PROVE IT, YOU IDIOT.

Who is this guy???? calling out OP?? man you're crazy he's been a FAN for a long time!!! I've heard nothing but great thing about Mac from the players i've talked to. Hey buddy you need to get over your complex!!!!! I've been a pats fan for forever, I just haven't had a dog in the hunt this year like i have the past 5. Plus I was around for the 98 team. You, on the other hand, sound like some punk who just wants to get heard. grow up buddy

Run off from BGA? Loved him there. Calls in every week? I doubt that. I guess Slick Rick looks smart now. Ruining his weekend? With a win against WC, come on now. Smyrna Job, back it up big mouth. When Has He Lost This Year? Profanity Speech? Name it. Seems like u have an agenda. He coaches hard, good or bad. If u don't like that take them to Riverdale or siegel. One question, what couldn't he get his way about?

Profanity? Kids listen to what? Not that Coach Mac uses profanity but it would not be the first time these kids heard it. Don't hate the plyer hate the game. Ask LOD who His son would like to play for? Calling his team out of Class During School, Called PAT Time, Ask Riverdale. Why Don't You Back All Of This Up? Or SHUT UP!