Maryville Owns Tennessee's Longest Win Streak Record

Rebel96

And to think i got to Morristown West....

Were the only team to really ever beat Maryville in the last decade?

haha.

Maryville's a joke, its only because they are the only high school in their county....

now if Morristown West and Morristown East were to join together....

Goodbye Maryville.

I knew you were a MoRon when you posted that "2 threat" post on the Greeneville thread.....thanks for the confirmation.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville has a powerhouse football team. they have straight high school blue chips. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But East Literature new football program is going super well, better than anyone had expected. they're 7-1 and lost to sequatchie co. off the lost of key players and put up a good game. from then on they've been blowing teams out. I'd watch out for them in the near future. (next year to be exact.) These boys are dangerous to whoever they play. Put maryville against them and i bet maryville lose by a TD or win by a TD. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Maryville has a powerhouse football team. they have straight high school blue chips. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But East Literature new football program is going super well, better than anyone had expected. they're 7-1 and lost to sequatchie co. off the lost of key players and put up a good game. from then on they've been blowing teams out. I'd watch out for them in the near future. (next year to be exact.) These boys are dangerous to whoever they play. Put maryville against them and i bet maryville lose by a TD or win by a TD. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Next year? East Who?

If they are 7-1 then they will need about 5-6 straight seasons of wins to have a shot to gain the record from Maryville. Maryville has lots of games to consider before East whoever gets on the schedule. Around Maryville we only get up for the next game, which is Friday vs. Lenoir City. Next year is next year and good luck to your team, but very few have been where Maryville is now and 99% won't ever get there.

Maryville may not be the best but one could say they got something to build on! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

MoWestProspect, that might be the dumbest thing i've ever heard:

The only reason that you beat us like 4 years ago s because our starting QB had the flu and or next QB just came back from a torn ACL.

And if you think the only reason we are good is cause we are the only team in our county. wow. ALCOA: they are the only other team besides us to win 4 state championships in a row and the only losses thay have had is to us.

that might e the dumbest comment i've ever heard.

And to think i got to Morristown West....

Were the only team to really ever beat Maryville in the last decade?

haha.

Maryville's a joke, its only because they are the only high school in their county....

now if Morristown West and Morristown East were to join together....

Goodbye Maryville.

Here is the estimated population for Hamblen County and Blount County:

Hamblen Population, 2006 estimate 61,026

Blount Population, 2006 estimate 118,186

This is from http : // quickfacts . census . gov

Now if we combined all the schools they would have the following enrollment:

Morristown-Hamblen East 1,464

Morristown-Hamblen West 1,409

Morristown-Hamblen High (Hypothetical) 2,873

Alcoa 544

Maryville 1,555

Heritage 1,688

William Blount 1,876

Maryville-Alcoa-Blount High (Hypothetical Football Juggernaut Powerhouse) 5,663

These numbers came from the tssaa website...

Now carry on my wayward son...

Honestly though, I just looked at Maryville's schedule to confirm my thought, they play absolutely no one.

Ok, so they play Alcoa, thats it.

Come play in Middle Tenn. and I would love to see you win 5 games in a row, much less 65.

Yea, sure right.

All 70 games have been easy ones. You might note there are a few Middle TN teams in that number.

But hey you know it all there sport.

Go Reb's