Mt Pleasant vs. Wayne Co

wholder

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyhow, congrats to boro on a nice win...its not their fault that CA ran(not passed) it down collinwood's throat all night.............Statom is a good coach but I dont think he will ever figure out that little d linemen wont get it done...PERIOD.....PUT SOME BEEF IN THEIR ALREADY

That why he didn't stick around to pray?

the biggest difference in this game was wc speed , and the fact that mtp could not stop the run wide at all , did a great job inside #88 is a man in there made plays on inside runs all night , mtp just didnt have the team speed to stop the wide runs usually no one even touched rb till he had 5 yds

and on a side not , worst officials i have ever seen both way , they were terrible

Hey, Wayne Co. fans....are any of yall from Beech Creek? My Dad was born on Beech Creek, and I'm related to a lot of folks in Wayne Co. I'm related to the Davis' and the Warren's and the Holt's and the Worley's. I pull for Wayne Co. due to my ties to this beautiful part of the state.

I know of one boy from down there that quit earlier this year