Mt Pleasant vs. Wayne Co

wholder

I think Mt Pleasant can get pressure and Im sure they will cover up that one guy (Allen) that 'Rice always throws to.

i hope mtp makes that mistake and thinks like you that allen is the only one he throws to , wc has many many more weapons at wide out than that , inluding the younger rice who had somewhat of a coming out party last week at ca with 94yds rec. actually would have had well over 100yds if a short catch but a long run after hadnt been called back because of holding

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again you are very harsh Wiggs--You will not get a good report--"Does not play well with others!!" /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

[/quote

I am used to that T-fan. I find it very hard for some folks to face the truth. I do know mTp's top spot will go away one day but until that day we have bragging rights. I have said this before if it was another team they would do the same thing.

Some are taking up for PC just because they are only a 10 year football team. 10 years ago mTp was in the same boat as some other schools, all the other teams picked on when they rolled into town. I could get very detailed with history over the past years but everyone here on the T network knows the rise the football progam has taken over the past few years. Plus Pery Co has had a football program years ago. Just the same ole results back in the early '70s.

Do not hate mTp football cause your team got beat. One day you may get revenge. I have always said that if I put something on here that did not happen that I would eat my crow and move on.

This week, I do beleive that the Tigers will go into W'boro and bring back another "W" & put them a step closer to another title.

MP have fun now because it wont be that easy as a @A school because that is what you guys are a 2A school in 1A region but this is last year.So if the strive for five happens all us will get a big kicks because they wont be 6.

I looked everywhere for this earlier & thanks to Predarat I have to look no more.

If there happens to be a 5 this year next year may be very simple for mTp. It will no longer be the region championships next year it will be districts. This was posted a few months back on the new alignment:

District 11: 1A ??” Santa Fe*, Huntland, Culleoka*, Moore Co., Columbia Acad., Cornersville; 2A ??” Mt. Pleasant, Richland

District 12: 1A ??” Frank Hughes*, Hampshire*, Zion Chr., Perry Co., Collinwood, Wayne Co.; 2A ??” Summertown*.

Just going by this mTp will only need to beat Richland to win District 11a & make the playoffs. So the chances are real good next year.