Camden VS. Westview

lions1

Page 27 of the 2008 Camden Lions Media guide has the Lions "All-Time" record against all of our opponents including WV, and page 55 has the year by year results...

Pretty good stuff for $10, if you love it like I do!

Should be a good game, maybe no rain to get in the middle of our offense this week!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO LIONS! Beat WESTVIEW!

Hmmmm...Snappys or Dragon Buffet...anybody got a coin?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Page 27 of the 2008 Camden Lions Media guide has the Lions "All-Time" record against all of our opponents including WV, and page 55 has the year by year results...

Should be a good game, maybe no rain to get in the middle of our offense this week!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO LIONS! Beat WESTVIEW!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

kenny...have you noticed how all our game threads digress into major discussions on where we are going to eat and what the best food around is? We might throw in a little football talk, but we know where our priorities lie! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

PS..I vote for the Dragon Buffet, at least its not going to be a million degrees like a couple years ago. Chinese food and hot weather just don't mix.

If they are ever going to do it, it had better be now. Westview limps in this one injured and inexperienced,but they will only get better as the young kids gain game experience. Y'all have a safe trip over.

Your right Chevy this year would be the year! And I would not be surprised if Coach Ward got his first win over his former school this Friday! But my trust is in Don Coady and the Chargers! Good Luck to both teams! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO LIONS! Beat WESTVIEW!

University Street Pizza across from Wendys is supposed to be good too.