David Lipscomb at Goodpasture

BAeagle90

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clearly never watch the Mustangs. They can pile it on as much as they want in most games of the season. Coach Mac just wont. He is a class act. I have never heard of a coach allowing two strait delay of game penalties to intentionally not score. He did this against Greenbrier earlier in the season. Last year against Cheatham County the Mustangs were up 28-0 six minutes into the game, and the final score was 42-0. I dont think the Cub defense had anything to do with that.. Coach Mac will not embarrass his opponents by scoring ridiculous amounts of points though he could almost every week. This is not one of those weeks however. This is such a great rivalry the kids a Goodpasture wont allow it. On the field these two teams hate each other and will give all they have to win.

Lipscomb by 2 or 3 touchdowns

In the Greenbrier game, Coach Mac also declined both haves. DL kicked off to start both halves.

Whats white seem stand for? Wing Right Trap?

It stands for 5WR all "Go" for the receivers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They'll put #94 back in at QB and he'll look like the second coming of Dan Marino /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It stands for 5WR all "Go" for the receivers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They'll put #94 back in at QB and he'll look like the second coming of Dan Marino /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey, "DaCatfish", you know anyone from Cheatham County named "Big Country"? You remind me of him.

Also, Oregon State 27 USC 21, I mean Goodpasture 27 Lipscomb 21

That #94 is Baylor Blickenstaff & he may be the second Dan Marino. Just give him some time.

Hey, "DaCatfish", you know anyone from Cheatham County named "Big Country"? You remind me of him.

Also, Oregon State 27 USC 21, I mean Goodpasture 27 Lipscomb 21

Never heard of him....... He's been in the visitor's woods at Mike Jarreau Field trying to track down "bigfoot" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I personally walked across the field and thanked Coach Mac last week during pregame warmups for not humiliating Cheatham Co. in 2007 (28-0 seven minutes into the game). His response was that he "has a job to protect the kids from both schools". This means that he is a class act. He would never jeapordize anyone's well being as it relates to a situation such as that one. GREAT GUY & A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER!!!!!!

As for this game...........BLOWOUT!!!!!!

Never heard of him....... He's been in the visitor's woods at Mike Jarreau Field trying to track down "bigfoot" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I personally walked across the field and thanked Coach Mac last week during pregame warmups for not humiliating Cheatham Co. in 2007 (28-0 seven minutes into the game). His response was that he "has a job to protect the kids from both schools". This means that he is a class act. He would never jeapordize anyone's well being as it relates to a situation such as that one. GREAT GUY & A FUTURE HALL OF FAMER!!!!!!

As for this game...........BLOWOUT!!!!!!

AHA! I thought all along that Big Country was the bigfoots trainer.Better keep him on a leash,

Coach Macs a hall of famer,for sure.