scott county vs knoxville fulton

james16

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goin' with the county brethren in this one. Scott is hungry & Gillum has got this team acting & thinking like they haven't in a long time. He has a good product & these guys are buying it up. I think Scott is up more than they have been in a long time & Fulton appears to be down more than recent years. I'm predicting a close one but Scott pulls the W.

i agree with u 100%

Ruse?... I'd like to agree with you, but it's Scott County's homecumin' week and them thar boys will be Far'd up! The big red machine will be sweat'n red perspiration beads like in those fancy Gatorade commercials and will only have redemption on their mind as they try to run up the score with a goal of historically enforcing the mercy rule! With there being a big homecummin dance in the newly erected barn, my thought is the fearless men in red might fill those water bottles with a 16oz. can of inner-city whoop'n. Ohhh.... Let's not forget about all those farmer's daughters dressed up in their Dolly-dresses with mom's best department-store perfume. The thought of that anticipation being in a hormone-ragin' teenage country boy's mind can make a young man as aggressive as a deer during the rut!

But it's not just the football players... all of Scott County has been preparing for homecummin' week. Red ribbons will be tied on every oak tree in hollar'n distance from the stadium. The local one-bullet Barney Fife impersonator will be blessin the quarterback's jersey and say'n grace at the pre-game meal. All of the farmer's kids get a free flu-shot at the CO-OP when you buy a 10lb. bright red Highlander salt lick for your cattle. And this is the one that touches me the most, the little old pecan-sell'n, banana puddin' making ladies at the senior citizen center have been work'n their frail arthritis knuckles to the bone finishing up red & white checker'd crazy-quilts for all the senior football players.

Now Ruse?... I'm not normally superstitious, but I do know that every coon dog has its day and blind squirrels do find nuts. I'll just be pray'n that it's a cloudy and overcast night. I don't want to look up into a clear sky and see the stars & moon all lined-up... that would surely be a "Mayberry Omen" and a sign of divine intervention that Jesus wants a homecummin' win for the god fear'n men in red. And if that's the case....We'll just shake hands on the 50 and congratulate Scott County on a well executed game-plan, cause even us Falcons know we can't trump Jesus.

Go Falcons and Get far'd up.... It's Scott County Week!!

Photoman

Glad to see you up an typing again. It's been rather boring with Turtle's team mired in an ugly start along with your birds just breaking out of their shell. I missed the lively banter.

Just one word springs to mind.......HYPERBOLE! The only sweating that will be going on is the fans checking the gas prices for the long jaunt to the hills. Fulton wins easily.

Photo is back. See you are doing well brother!f9d! Will the Highlanders Homecoming attire top the sequins, glitta, and stone cold pimpim displayed off Broadway at the Falcons homecoming last year?

ruse?

I don't think the John Deere boys are ready for that culture clash. It's hard enough for our boys to get pumped up listening to the Rocky the Squirrel and Smokey & the Banditt during the pre-game warm-ups.

I don't think the John Deere boys are ready for that culture clash. It's hard enough for our boys to get pumped up listening to the Rocky the Squirrel and Smokey & the Banditt during the pre-game warm-ups.

A collective gathering of the circa 1984 "Boom Box" cranking Luda might turn a trick, well no pun intended on the "turn a trick." Ho, ho, ho; whoo, I cainnnt stup mysef.

Fulton started out 0-3. They also started out 0-3 in 05. Had some young players then as well. Antonio Hamilton, Blake Gildner, the older Winters, James Higgins, Cobb, Wagner and oh, this young RB named Rogan. They rolled past evrybody else until Harrison Smith caught a TD with time running out to get Catholic past the Falcons in the 3rd Round. The Falcons took out the # 5 4A team in the state last week in Morristown East. Fulton is rounding into shape. It's time for their annual run. Turtle is right.

ruse?

The difference in the two teams may be this: the young players that played for Fulton in 05 had more varsity game experience than this year's group. As a matter of fact, the names you listed were Juniors and Sophomores in 05. It seems that this year's group may be just as talented as the 05 group, but a lack of varsity playing experience can be a problem.

Wow, what's going on here with all this country typin? I like going to Scott County.. They have some very nice peeps down there..

Turtle... as the official coachT band expert, I don't believe Scott County marches anyone on the field. Don't tell me you make the trip to listen to the "very nice peeps" with the dueling banjos.

Where's Old Highlander and the rest of the old JV team players that use to post???? I'm calling you out from your cabin in the woods and insist you tell everyone about the amount of heart in the Scott County Seniors and about how much summer time was put into the weight room. Bless your little hearts.... You use to inspire the Highlander nation and get them far'd up! The Scott County people are wonderful, gracious people who deserve your quick wit and inspiration. Selfishly.... I'm starving for your comic relief and need to hear you pour your heart into the keyboard. Over the past couple of years, Scott County has had some of the biggest smack talkers on coachT. Now it's like they forgot to pay the cable bill.

Turtle... as the official coachT band expert, I don't believe Scott County marches anyone on the field. Don't tell me you make the trip to listen to the "very nice peeps" with the dueling banjos.

Where's Old Highlander and the rest of the old JV team players that use to post???? I'm calling you out from your cabin in the woods and insist you tell everyone about the amount of heart in the Scott County Seniors and about how much summer time was put into the weight room. Bless your little hearts.... You use to inspire the Highlander nation and get them far'd up! The Scott County people are wonderful, gracious people who deserve your quick wit and inspiration. Selfishly.... I'm starving for your comic relief and need to hear you pour your heart into the keyboard. Over the past couple of years, Scott County has had some of the biggest smack talkers on coachT. Now it's like they forgot to pay the cable bill.

It's getting harder to find replacement parts when those Apple computers breakdown. Maybe alll those ex-posters have joined the FAA as Air Traffic Controllers. With all that experience at near misses, they'd be perfect. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's pretty bad when an expert (Ruse), a Roadrunner, Falcon and Leprechaun are the only ones posting. Maybe them boys are gettin gunshy!

It's getting harder to find replacement parts when those Apple computers breakdown. Maybe alll those ex-posters have joined the FAA as Air Traffic Controllers. With all that experience at near misses, they'd be perfect. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's pretty bad when an expert (Ruse), a Roadrunner, Falcon and Leprechaun are the only ones posting. Maybe them boys are gettin gunshy!

Gun shy or maybe too busy putting red ribbons around oak trees.

Now boys, they don't have cable internet in those parts yet. A half-decent DSL, and my granny still reps the dial-up. Nevertheless, these kids don't really fired up from the arm-chair quarterbacks. Gillum and Co. efforts are starting to finally show up and yes I'm glad to say I was part of the foundation of Scott's greatest coach. It should be a good game. I don't know about our homecoming beating the stone-cold pimpin sequin from you innner city kids, but hey at least we aren't recruiting? right Irish! Umm, no band will be marching, its in the works but banjos will be picked. Tom Jones was played once back in the G. Sexton days. Dude we all got DELLs from F.E.M.A. cause you inner-city kids didn't want them. Ok you trio of internet gangsters pour it on!!!Good luck to my boys in RED! P.S glad no KFL garbage will be officiating this week. ruse?

I give it to you on that one, that was funny. But seriously in 3 weeks I'll be enjoying the BAND and the butt whooping the visting team will be handing the home team at Bob Black field ...

Hahah Let's GO AE