scott county vs knoxville fulton

james16

Photo, Its' true. I saw her. Her day job is waving at drivers on Cedar Bluff as a sandwich sign for Papa Johns. As her hand was raised, I saw the "pit." It is braided, with a sharpie drawn smiling face. Looks just like Antonio Hammilton under there. I suuweeerrr.

ruse?

Wish I was there... Sounds like a perfect kodak moment!

Where are you traveling to tonight?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Scott. All joking aside... this was the best Scott Co team I have seen in years. The improvement from last year to this year was tremendous. It will be a shame if you don't make the play-offs.

I told you it would be a good game. Great coaching and hard work is slowly building a good program up on the mountain.

So true! Rome wasn't built in a day, but this team/program has made steady improvement with Coach-G. There is alot of good young talent as well.

It was very clear when Gillum took over, his first year/my senior was the beginning of a new Scott. It was also clear it would take a few years for the dividends to pay off. I expect Scott to stay solid for a long time. A major problem in the past was kids who could have been good athletes never would step on the practice field. It's all starting to change. The 11-15 size senior classes we need are slowly starting to show.