East hickman vs. Adamsville

spookspann08

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have lost a bunch, I think more are to come. Friday night was a rough ride for them, after the game I was hearing lots of "new drama" so it looks like it is going to get worse before it gets better. I hope things turn around for these boys. A few weeks ago, my outlook for our Eagles facing Adamsville was good, depending on what happens this week, I am not to sure of it. I pray hard fro the boys to get a win.

i think that east can get a win this week #1 if they dont run the same play over and over again#2 if there coaches dont yell the play in the press box#3and finally if coach dont blame the players for his own mistakes........... but if they dont do all of those things i just said and they run the plays right east will win

East hickman 21 Adamsville 14

i think that east can get a win this week #1 if they dont run the same play over and over again#2 if there coaches dont yell the play in the press box#3and finally if coach dont blame the players for his own mistakes........... but if they dont do all of those things i just said and they run the plays right east will win

adamsville get a huge blow out here

Adamsville:59

East: 8

East doesn't have anything to counter the Card"s playmakers...All though I'm sure the Cards will be well prepared and won't look ahead, they have this one easy. Real easy.....

Thanks for the bulletin board material! I will be sure to show it to the team tomorrow at practice! I am pretty sure if you come to the game, your ride home will be very long!!!!!!!!!

Hang tough Eagles! There are people in this community that support all that you and the coaches do! Don't quit just because the going is rough. You find out what you are made of in times of adversity, not in triumph. I am proud of you guys that keep going no matter what obstacles are in the road. Be focused and work hard this week, focus not on the win, but the details that lead to victory.

Thanks for the bulletin board material! I will be sure to show it to the team tomorrow at practice! I am pretty sure if you come to the game, your ride home will be very long!!!!!!!!!

I feel like there will be a statement to be made after the way we collapsed against a very good Camden team. I can assure you that we are nearly over the mountain of gaining respect as a top program. We played Camden's tales off for the first half. Then it was like we stayed in the locker room for the second. The kids are hurt from their showing and will prepare this week tp take out a little frustration on the eagles. Safe travels to Adamsville, but may your ride home be long and sad. Adamsville will not overlook you and it s homecoming so strap it up and prepare to get "Carrollized", Necombed, and Marked for te hit.

I see the Cardinals making their announcement that they are ready for some football this week. Might even be the defense's second shu-out this year. Bang! Bang! Choo-Choo Train. The d-train is rolling.