Waverly@LEWIS CO.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

david what r u thinking they will not lose this one as easy as they think I don't even tink they will lose at all i think they will win u should to if ur a tiger fan.

look man im still a tiger fan as much as anybody and trust me iv been to plenty of games and have seen the waverly/lewis county match up in waverly and in hohenwald and i would love to see the tigers pull the upset but the panthers are a tough team..also it is there, and one more thing, its their homecoming! o and you cant forget about the few key players for us that are out and are at maybes right now...in reality LC should take this by at least a touchdown but i really want to see the tigers pull it out in a close match 24-23

looks like i'm the first tiger fan to post one, anyways, Ya'll need to watch wat u say because what u say u will need to back up. just thinking did ya'll schedule wavo for homecoming cause u thought it would be an easy win? I think ya'll got another thing coming because wavo isn't fairview

If you say so.Thats what Fairview thought too."we're not the same team we used to be...blah blah blah..."I'll bet admission to the game that "Wavo" doesnt score a point!I saw some of your guys at the game.Ask them,LCs defense is back and still getting better!!!LC is going to take care of business, and the tigers can bring a pillow to make that whole "laying on their backs" thing a little more comfortable.I know i'll enjoy watching it,cause I LOVE ME SOME PANTHER DEFENSE!!!!!! GET FIRED UP BOYS!!!IT'S HOMECOMING!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This is LC's trap game. Coming off a big win one sometimes has the tendency to spend too much time patting each other on the back and forget why you played so well. It was hard work focus and determination and not celebrations and at-a-boys. Homecoming will take some of the focus from this team who already seems to get caught up in things that are not good for football. As for the reason why Waverly was picked for homecoming, it has nothing to do with thinking they are a weak team. They are homecoming because they are the next to the last home game and the last one in in week 10, which is too late. I assure you that the coaches respect Waverly and their ability to compete with the Panthers. Just because some kids or overzellous fans throw their chest our and start pointing at people doesn't mean that they represent the mind set of the team.

Well, first let me remind you, the quote is pretty close to what I've had on my posts for 4 years. Next, if my memory serves me correct, last year's game ended 28-6 in LC favor over a depleted Tiger team. This year's team is 4 times as good as last year's team. Hickman beat Waverly 40-8 last year, this year it was 22-7 with Hickman scoring a late touchdown on an interception return with Waverly knocking on the door at Hickman's 9 yard line. Go ahead, I think LCHS is a very good team, but this WILL be a close game.

Well, first let me remind you, the quote is pretty close to what I've had on my posts for 4 years. Next, if my memory serves me correct, last year's game ended 28-6 in LC favor over a depleted Tiger team. This year's team is 4 times as good as last year's team. Hickman beat Waverly 40-8 last year, this year it was 22-7 with Hickman scoring a late touchdown on an interception return with Waverly knocking on the door at Hickman's 9 yard line. Go ahead, I think LCHS is a very good team, but this WILL be a close game.

its waz 28 to 0 last year.. should be a heck of a gm. the o line n d line n backers needs 2 hav another huge night for LC 2 win

its waz 28 to 0 last year.. should be a heck of a gm. the o line n d line n backers needs 2 hav another huge night for LC 2 win

Thanks, fire, I agree, both defenses will have to step it up. I think that is the strength of both teams. Should be a fun game to watch. Good luck to both teams and hopefully no injuries for either.

You Panthers looked great Friday night against Fairview! Our B team played tonight against Wayne County and won 32-6. Both games were competive and fun to watch-I never get tired of watching those Panthers!!!!!!

Panthers take Waverly in this one guys........Home advantage and Homecoming to boot-Panthers will Rally!

Talked to a friend of mine and he said the QB that wayne county had didn't look to bad. Who was the QB and what grade is he in?

I think the outcome of this game all depends on which Lewis County Panthers team shows up Friday night. If it is the same one we suffered through watching in the Richland game, Waverly can win the game. If its the Panthers from last Friday night against Fairview, it will be won easily by the Panthers. I hear Waverly is much better this year and that the final score of their game with Hickman County was misleading - that it was actually closer than that. I just hope our Panthers can come out fired up and avoid all the homecoming distractions and get a big win over Waverly Friday night!