Clinton vs Oak Ridge

coonhunter293

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at attendance at the game of Friday. This was probably the most anticipated Clinton vs Oak Ridge game in a long time. I know both student bodies from both schools were extremely excited during school on Friday.....while at the game nothing really occurred between fans or players. It was sorta weird to see both teams exchanging hugs and handshakes at the end of the game. No trouble seemed to be brewing. It really seemed odd to me. Usually there is some form of smack talk or personal trikes between sides leading up to the game...but I was glad to see Clinton students celebrating the right way.........but of course..... today i saw what had happened......BLANKING-SHIP VANDALISM!!!....Clinton Students ripped down a goalpost.....but I'm not surprised ....they did the same in 1997...and we all know about the trouble they have cause before....such as spray painting blanking-ship a few years back.....The students and administrations at Clinton should be embarrassed.....I honestly think Oak Ridge should drop them from the schedule...Clinton does not deserve to play Oak Ridge with that kind of behavior......

Not that 2 wrongs make a right, but ask CPD what happened at our field Thursday night. I hope they find the persons responsible for the goalpost and make them pay for it. If they can't find the guilty parties, then the City of Clinton needs to step up and pay. By the way, get off your high horse saying we don't "deserve" to play you, attitudes like that are the exact reason why this sort thing happens. Until you get rid of your "coach", the city of OR can't give any lessons on the subject of class.

the whole town of clinton has to be a giant collection of the most classess people in the world. mess with a goal post at an opposing team's field that you didnt even play at? how about you win more than 4 in 35 years before you get too excited. clinton students should be happy. they should celebrate. heck, they are clinton students, what else do they have to look forward to in their life? please clinton, if you want to cause destruction, go back to bombing your own school.

this is coming from a team whos head coach attacked highschool students and an apposing coach after a 2 touchdown win last year. did u happpen to hear about your innocent little town members leaving a funeral memorial with westons picture in it and an unloaded gun in our stands thurs night? and maybe if we gave our players daddy's jobs around town we could attract the kinda players you guys do and maybe then we would win more than 4 in 35 years, but we try not to recruit our players. i guess that still wasnt enough for you guys last night though cause that was the most pathetic team we've faced in a couple of years, we were in the red zone several times and didnt score and our allstar didnt even play. imagine what it would have been like with weston on the field. i truly appoligize for clinton students, former students, towns people whoever it was but lets not insult the entire city for a few idiots actions, and remember as much as u hate to admit it your little town has its fair share of idiots too.

Good thing you dont have Clinton's Schedule! LOL!

Clinton's Schedule Thus far!

AC L 34-32

Maryville L 38-16

Campbell Co W 36-33

South Doyle W 54-30

OAK RIDGE W 21-6

Looks pretty rough, all three wins are quality teams!

campbell co a quality win? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

south doyle has been down for years

Oak ridge is a good win but if you know anything about OR football you know that has to be the sorriest team they have fielded in years.

you still gotta win some more region games to prove you are for real Halls wont roll over and niether will Powell or central.

Beating Oak Ridge is great! and I am very happy for all my Dragon kin. But region wins are the ones that count so you better get over this week and start again Monday.

the whole town of clinton has to be a giant collection of the most classess people in the world. mess with a goal post at an opposing team's field that you didnt even play at? how about you win more than 4 in 35 years before you get too excited. clinton students should be happy. they should celebrate. heck, they are clinton students, what else do they have to look forward to in their life? please clinton, if you want to cause destruction, go back to bombing your own school.

Dont worry General Jim Davis is on the case im sure. He will get a SRO that wasnt present when the destruction took place or knows anyone who was and he will write a report and swear it to be the truth and give some student a Juvie record who was probably sitting at home playing XBOX. Dont worry Clinton administrators will show them. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not that 2 wrongs make a right, but ask CPD what happened at our field Thursday night. I hope they find the persons responsible for the goalpost and make them pay for it. If they can't find the guilty parties, then the City of Clinton needs to step up and pay. By the way, get off your high horse saying we don't "deserve" to play you, attitudes like that are the exact reason why this sort thing happens. Until you get rid of your "coach", the city of OR can't give any lessons on the subject of class.

What happened to the Clinto field?