Clinton vs Oak Ridge

coonhunter293

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people are gonna pick clinton to get whooped without Hazelhurst, BUT I say after what I seen Friday, Clinton will win by 3! Weston's backup looked pretty good, he had 135 yrds after weston went out right before halftime!

i wouldnt count weston out of this one the kids a warrior he might have to crawl but he'l make it onto the field, the games just that important to him. i say the dragons win this one 36 to 31. we almost had em last year til they busted a couple big ones on us in the last 3 minutes and they dont have the talent they had then nor the talent at d-line. from what ive seen of oak's run d weston and company should have no problem runnin the ball which should open stone up for a few big plays too. i just hope oak's depth doesnt wear us down. i cant wait to see this game and really cant wait to storm the field after clinton gets its first win over oakridge in over a decade. GO DRAGONS!!!

Clinton will be ready for all attacks from the mildcats.Cute andy is also ready to battle stanton s after the game.Clinton will make the mildcats like it.Just as much as they liked mine and ollies paint job at their place a couple of years back.

Are you saying they will "shock the state" again, like they did when they played Maryville? That's what you said.

I was told that you & Ollie huffed that paint afterwords. Judging by your wild predictions I would say that was true.