Clinton vs Oak Ridge

coonhunter293

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weston said he is SUPPOSED To be out 6 weeks, which is against Powell, but he is aiming for sooner! I watched some of the practice tonight, that Backup Running back from Ohio looks Pretty stinkin' good! I believe Clinton is Well prepared, and everything will be OK, Weston Will still REALLY be missed!

who is this new kid? i havent had a chance to make it to any of the games yet so i havent seen him in action or really heard much about him. what year is he?

who is this new kid? i havent had a chance to make it to any of the games yet so i havent seen him in action or really heard much about him. what year is he?

His name is Kyle Martin, he is the one that had 135 yds last week when Weston went out. He is SUPER fast, and pretty stout, I mean REALLY REALLY fast! He is a senior, but dont worry, we have a good freshmen RB, that has a broken arm, and a good one coming from the Middle school next year! Plus this is only Hazelhurst's Junior Year!

His name is Kyle Martin, he is the one that had 135 yds last week when Weston went out. He is SUPER fast, and pretty stout, I mean REALLY REALLY fast! He is a senior, but dont worry, we have a good freshmen RB, that has a broken arm, and a good one coming from the Middle school next year! Plus this is only Hazelhurst's Junior Year!

i don't know anything about the freshman you mentioned, but that kid in middle school is a touchdown machine! is it camieon patrick? i think that's his name....

i don't know anything about the freshman you mentioned, but that kid in middle school is a touchdown machine! is it camieon patrick? i think that's his name....

The Freshman is Austin Powell, and yes patrick is who I am talking about! With watching the practice, seeing the team last week without Hazelhurst, and what the coaches are saying in today's paper, and with a packed out Dragon stadium, which is one of the toughest places to play, when it is packed out, I say Clinton wins by 10! (and the worst Oakridge Offense in Decades)

Give Austin Powell A year under his belt and he will be a stud....... now for the players from the middle school... there are a bunch of good 8th graders that are good... and a stong defensive lineman that has been invited and attented steve spurriers camp and will partcipate in a few camps this summer.... so clinton football is looking pretty good for the next few weeks

First of all, for all the people that just picked clinton to win, YOU ARE IDIOTS!! Clinton does have a slight chance in this game but oak ridge will have to play worse than they did against DB and the Dragons will have to play their best game of the season, which i don't see happening without Weston. Oak Ridge started out very shakey but has matured greatly in the very few games they've played this year. Their young linebackers have proven themselves multiple times now. Clinton's only weapon is there offense and i guess no one on here realizes that oak ridge's defense is really good! Although they struggled against DB with tackling Chris S., they have a good enough defense to shut down Clinton. With hazelhurst out oak ridge will key on containing Stone alone until they prove that someone else can carry their offense. I hate that hazelhurst is out for two reasons; first because he is a really hard worker and great football player, and second because it will just give clinton a big fat excuse for their 28-7 loss to the wildcats on friday. Personally, I don't want this excuse to be pulled out because if you want to talk about people being out oak ridge is missing a huge player with Zulliger's torn ACL and Irby who has also hurt his knee. But all in all this will still be a good game to go watch. The new dragon's stadium will be packed and they will be ready for Oak Ridge but it just won't be enough. Oak Ridge 28 Clinton 7

A player from Clinton called into the Channel 12 show last night and GUARANTEED a big WIN over Oak Ridge!!! Looks like they think Oak Ridge is a pushover....

Why does that not surprise me. Of all teams, Clinton should be thinking about playing their best game on the field, to finally beat Oak Ridge. It's crap like this that has plagued Clinton over the past several years.

First of all, for all the people that just picked clinton to win, YOU ARE IDIOTS!! Clinton does have a slight chance in this game but oak ridge will have to play worse than they did against DB and the Dragons will have to play their best game of the season, which i don't see happening without Weston. Oak Ridge started out very shakey but has matured greatly in the very few games they've played this year. Their young linebackers have proven themselves multiple times now. Clinton's only weapon is there offense and i guess no one on here realizes that oak ridge's defense is really good! Although they struggled against DB with tackling Chris S., they have a good enough defense to shut down Clinton. With hazelhurst out oak ridge will key on containing Stone alone until they prove that someone else can carry their offense. I hate that hazelhurst is out for two reasons; first because he is a really hard worker and great football player, and second because it will just give clinton a big fat excuse for their 28-7 loss to the wildcats on friday. Personally, I don't want this excuse to be pulled out because if you want to talk about people being out oak ridge is missing a huge player with Zulliger's torn ACL and Irby who has also hurt his knee. But all in all this will still be a good game to go watch. The new dragon's stadium will be packed and they will be ready for Oak Ridge but it just won't be enough. Oak Ridge 28 Clinton 7

i dont see why you think oakridge is going to win by twenty when as far as i can see we're both on about the same level. sure we're 2-2 and you guys are 3-1 but all of your wins came over 1-3 teams, we both got manhandled by quality teams and we're both greatly improving as the season goes along, the clinton and oakridge offenses both had big nights in their last games with you guys puttin up 34 and us slappin sd with 54. and as for weston yes hes def the best offensive weapon we have and hes also a huge benefit on defense but from what ive heard the drop-off with the back-up wont be too bad, the kid had over 100 yards at southdoyle in 2 quarters after weston went out, add that to our kickoff return potential and our quarterback who can beat you with his arm or his legs and i see a really good game. you may be right oakridge may have a little too much depth for the dragons but i really cant see you guys beating us that bad. im sticking with my original prediction clinton 36- oakridge 31. i also agree with opie stevens will spend the night in the pokey after he storms the field in rage because he gave up the first loss to clinton in over a decade, he woulda spent the night in the hospital last year if coach marsh didnt have some class, i personally wouldn't have blamed him for knockin that hotheads teeth out after he shoved him.

I dont know where in the world you are from, I am guessing from Oakridge, since you dont have no class! Just like I heard the dude on channel 12 say, "People are just gonna have to admit it or not, Clinton has turned the corner, whether other people want them to or not"!

And as far as the Clinton player, coming on tv gaurenteeing a win! The players have never had that much confidence! Trust me, They dont think OR is a pushover, just a win! (That will be tought)

Oh yeah, Clinton pretty much played the whole game without Weston Last week, he only played 2 plays on defense, and you see what the Clinton Football team did to them, Clinton's offense without Weston is STILL UNSTOPABLE!!!!

(And as far as you calling people idiots, you better watch yourself, i did that when we played against Maryville, and I had to Apoligize! It is uncalled for! and any Descent person should know that!!!!

Clinton by 10! Atleast!! Easy!!! Very VERY EASY!!!!!!

And if you are from Clinton, you ought to be ashamed of yourself, it is halfway because of people like you, that Clinton dont win, THEY GOTTA HAVE FAN SUPPORT!!!! Weston will be missed, but he wont be missed as bad as you think, TRUST ME! And Please dont come to the game, we dont need you, and YOU SURE WONT BE MISSED!!