Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawkman is right!

Gotta keep that focus on West Greene this week!

GCA will get their turn soon enough! To tell you the truth I think they are worried about what's coming!

Let's keep it at one game at a time Dogs!

LET"S SEE THE BIG BLUE BULLDOGS NATION IN FULL FORCE THIS FRIDAY AT WEST GREENE!

I'll be there pullin for my boys!

GO DOGS!!!

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I don't know much about Hampton this year, but I know last year when they played us in the 4th round they had a decent team and could somewhat stay with us...not speed wise but keep the score close....so based on that I think Hampton will win...How much did Hampton lose from last years team?

Hampton lost nearly every starter both ways. They still have some big tough boys and fairly good speed. They make young mistakes, but that should get better as the year goen by. Not a bad team at all. Better off than alot of people.

man i cant wait to play you guys..

i reckon its just gonna take a butt whoopin to shut yall up

probably some freshman kids daddy..... hasnt been around any of the mountain teams...lol

but this is west green vs hampton game so grace can create his own little place to pat his self on the back /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

probably some freshman kids daddy..... hasnt been around any of the mountain teams...lol

but this is west green vs hampton game so grace can create his own little place to pat his self on the back /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

Other than the Grace nitwit who insists onposting on every Hampton thread leading up to the Grace-Hampton game, This has been a very well-behaved civil thread for a change. I think most Hampton people root for West Greene over the years, simply because they haven't really had that much historically. I htink this game will be very tight, and decided near the end of the game. Hampton really didn't play good at Unaka, and I hope they put forth a better effort friday. They'll have to, as West Greene already owns wins over two 1-A team(Cloudlan, Unaka), and we sure don't want them to add another win on our account. It's good to see the Buffaloes doing better, the coaching staff obviously knows what it's doing, and they have the program heading in the right direction. Should be a lot of fun down in Mosheim friday night ! Go Dogs!

Other than the Grace nitwit who insists onposting on every Hampton thread leading up to the Grace-Hampton game, This has been a very well-behaved civil thread for a change. I think most Hampton people root for West Greene over the years, simply because they haven't really had that much historically. I htink this game will be very tight, and decided near the end of the game. Hampton really didn't play good at Unaka, and I hope they put forth a better effort friday. They'll have to, as West Greene already owns wins over two 1-A team(Cloudlan, Unaka), and we sure don't want them to add another win on our account. It's good to see the Buffaloes doing better, the coaching staff obviously knows what it's doing, and they have the program heading in the right direction. Should be a lot of fun down in Mosheim friday night ! Go Dogs!

that is just like i said..... agree.... GO DOGS

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

Putting Cloudland down really helps your chances of working there. Wonder why Robbie never returned your call? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Putting Cloudland down really helps your chances of working there. Wonder why Robbie never returned your call? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

who in the heck said i called robie????? i would not call him if i was on fire.... i called randy B...... sorry playboy get ya facts straight before you post.......