Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

I will be pulling for Hampton in this one to represent our region. They seem to have their little team headed in the right direction after beating Unaka. I just can't wait until we get to hist Hampton next week and we will settle it there on the field. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Let sleeping DOGS lie. You might just get this bunch FIRED UP.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton needs to jump on top early and not let the crowd get into it. If we don't tun it over I feel like they'll win by two touchdowns or more. Happy Valley threw the ball all over the field so this could be good news for Hampton. They'll have trouble with DR and Alex will pose problems with his height advantage. If Brett is on target, I feel good about our chances.

I will be pulling for Hampton in this one to represent our region. They seem to have their little team headed in the right direction after beating Unaka. I just can't wait until we get to hist Hampton next week and we will settle it there on the field. The Grace Christian Academy??”Striving for Perfection in 2008.

Careful what you wish for! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

pujo is it cloudland or hampton you pull for?

well i know you are partial to that area. but are you a Hampton Parent?

Like both schools, I live in Roan MT and my son is a highlander. Also got strong tie's with Hampton. I have a passion for sports in general.Like to see any of the area teams do well. Glad to see you guys improving.

pujo is it cloudland or hampton you pull for?

well i know you are partial to that area. but are you a Hampton Parent?

Pujo is a good feller. You should see his boys. How many boys do you know from age 10-12 who can do hand stand pushups? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

i dont know many high school kids that can do that zAZa and thanks for the compliment pujo i know the guys that sneak and get on here from west greene thanks you as well. the reason i say sneak is i reckon thier coach told them to stay off of here????

i thought you may have been a Hampton parent Pujo was gonna holler at ya Friday if you were gonna be in Moshiem /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i dont know many high school kids that can do that zAZa and thanks for the compliment pujo i know the guys that sneak and get on here from west greene thanks you as well. the reason i say sneak is i reckon thier coach told them to stay off of here????

i thought you may have been a Hampton parent Pujo was gonna holler at ya Friday if you were gonna be in Moshiem /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not a Hampton Parent ,but me and my two boy's will probably be there. It would be nice to meet you, I will be wearing a Black and red hat with a large A on it.

Thanks Zaza for the compliment, Little Jerry would appreciate it as well. I've been blessed with 2 fine kids.

I havent really followed Hampton football this year, so my opinion is not valid, but I know Hampton has at least a descent program. From what I have read unaka may have kept it close for a little while with Hampton?? Anyways I say with the team a little healthier this week Hampton will probably win by fourteen. However, if the buffs play to their potential you never know. I will be obviously be rooting for the buffs, but I think Hampton may be too tough.