Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

who in the heck said i called robie????? i would not call him if i was on fire.... i called randy B...... sorry playboy get ya facts straight before you post.......

I'm starting to believe you have some screws loose, son! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You called Randy B. wanting to help coach a team you are bashing on here? I'm wanting to believe you done it for a practical joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Let me put this straight for you: Cloudland does not want you no where near their facility. They do not need a two five, whoops, I mean 2 ft. 5 Townson. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Its a shame because you were a really good player people looked up to. Now your just a little punk face in the crowd. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to believe you have some screws loose, son! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You called Randy B. wanting to help coach a team you are bashing on here? I'm wanting to believe you done it for a practical joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Let me put this straight for you: Cloudland does not want you no where near their facility. They do not need a two five, whoops, I mean 2 ft. 5 Townson. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Its a shame because you were a really good player people looked up to. Now your just a little punk face in the crowd. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

dude get your facts straight too.... i lost my job at happy valley because i would not change bipers... my dad told me he talked to randy b and said there was an aid job open up there and told my dad to tell me to call him monday morning...... so i did and he talked to me and said the job would not be open until christmas..... and also asked me about coaching and i would do it if they gave me a job... i cant wait that long for a job so.... wont be a coach up the great roan mountain.... do very same on me... or call me a punk face when you dont know the half of it.... i love your sister to death "boy your sure nothing like here.... KING>>>

I think he could help a ton ,especially in the weight room. Should have learn alot at CN.

who in the heck said i called robie????? i would not call him if i was on fire.... i called randy B...... sorry playboy get ya facts straight before you post.......

Read my post again you jack@$$! I never said you called Robbie. I said he never returned your call. I knew that you talked to Randy. He told Robbie to call you about helping with the team. However, Robbie sees you like most folks around here.

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

so tell me why you think they have gotten a big head? have I said anything that would lead you to that conclusion? and i am not a player or a coach just a fan.

I would like to know how much HHS has improved since the friday night Oneida came to town... they seemed like a very legit team, and if they had the mentality and heart they seemed like they would not be a team you would want to see down the road. A little inconsistent here and there but really showed that they had signs of stardom too. So since then how much they improved and can they win the region on that side

I would like to know how much HHS has improved since the friday night Oneida came to town... they seemed like a very legit team, and if they had the mentality and heart they seemed like they would not be a team you would want to see down the road. A little inconsistent here and there but really showed that they had signs of stardom too. So since then how much they improved and can they win the region on that side

hampton has had some inconsistenties but they have inproved... they are primed and ready to go on the road to west green.... even thought west green is not a team that is a sure victory... i know that hampton will edge them out...

Not a bad team at all,still makeing some mental mistakes, most teams do, but they need to improve on this. I do think they have a legit shot at winning the region. Its definately not automatic, but achieveable.