Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

Already starting the excuses!!!! "We are rebuilding" Thats what you will say next week when we beat you by 70+ next week just to show everyone we are for real!!!!!! The Grace Christian Academy Striving For Perfection in 2008

Hah. I can't way to hear your excuses when your blown out from big H-Town. I got a feeling we won't be seeing you on here as much /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

The Grace Christian Academy- Striving for a slaughtering from Hampton in 2008...and prolly for awhile to come

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he could help a ton ,especially in the weight room. Should have learn alot at CN.

Why would we hire him, when he's bashing our program on here? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Kinda like biting the hand that could feed you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh yeah, long hair, I'm the black sheep in my family. They are sweet people. I'm a butt hole and I'm happy being that way. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i did learn alot and i do think that i could contribute to any program that i worked at weather it be at unaka, hampton or cloudland.....

I wish you could have seen everyone laughing when they read this! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

What has Cosby done to you? Stuff happens and if youre still mad because you got hurt in that game, sometimes thats just the way it is. We were not gunnin for you or Lyons, as a matter of fact you getting hurt was the worst thing that could happen to us because our entire D-gameplan was based strictly on stopping you, so when you went down Coach Lunsford did a good job of adjusting and your teammates did a nice job of steppin up and we pretty much had to scrap our whole plan and were doing things that we had not worked on that week. Besides I remember alot of Cosby fans on here wishing you well and hoping you could get back for the playoffs and all that good stuff, so I could see how you could be upset with us. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

BigBlue, I wouldn't pay him no attention. He is a harborer of bitter feelings. The current staff at Cloudland were not the ones standing on the Trousdale sideline in 2005 that he is still upset about. And it wouldn't have mattered if Trousdale had practiced in the middle of the woods all week in a briar patch, they were the better team. You know, I can be a jerk 90% of the time, but at least I had the class to go down and congratulate the Cosby coaches after they beat us in Roan Mtn. You can ask anybody, bigblue, I don't like getting beat at home. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I always hug J.C. and Mike everytime I see them and I DO NOT like getting beat by Hampton. The thing about it is, learn to live and let live. The past is the past. Time for this little man to move on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BigBlue, I wouldn't pay him no attention. He is a harborer of bitter feelings. The current staff at Cloudland were not the ones standing on the Trousdale sideline in 2005 that he is still upset about. And it wouldn't have mattered if Trousdale had practiced in the middle of the woods all week in a briar patch, they were the better team. You know, I can be a jerk 90% of the time, but at least I had the class to go down and congratulate the Cosby coaches after they beat us in Roan Mtn. You can ask anybody, bigblue, I don't like getting beat at home. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I always hug J.C. and Mike everytime I see them and I DO NOT like getting beat by Hampton. The thing about it is, learn to live and let live. The past is the past. Time for this little man to move on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You were no doubt a stand-up guy after the game at your place, and youre right carrying around grudges makes you nothing but miserable, sounds like he needs a hug! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

A lot of people think I should be like the rest of my family. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I like being my own person. I'm not going to be star struck over every gifted athlete in the area. My brother in law is Mark Byrd and I treat him just like I'd treat the water boy. I think some of the gifted athletes are shocked when their playing days are over and they realize that they are on the same plane as everyone else. Very few of them will actually go on to greatness. I've seen most of them fall into obscurity and struggle with their social lives. I think ole Longhair is just going through some of those pains.

A lot of people think I should be like the rest of my family. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I like being my own person. I'm not going to be star struck over every gifted athlete in the area. My brother in law is Mark Byrd and I treat him just like I'd treat the water boy. I think some of the gifted athletes are shocked when their playing days are over and they realize that they are on the same plane as everyone else. Very few of them will actually go on to greatness. I've seen most of them fall into obscurity and struggle with their social lives. I think ole Longhair is just going through some of those pains.

Gotta keep things in perspective, the game will not always be there and even legends die eventually. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Read my post again you jack@$$! I never said you called Robbie. I said he never returned your call. I knew that you talked to Randy. He told Robbie to call you about helping with the team. However, Robbie sees you like most folks around here.

Most people see Robbie in a different light than the way the people on Roan Mountain do. I have heard people all over the county say the same thing about him. The best comparison is the way that Alabama views Phillip Fullmer...

no he is actually a senior player.... he plays end on both sides of the ball.... i remember getting on coach t and never hearing from West Greene fans....but scince they have won acouple of games they have a very big head....and are going to get there ego back down after friday night... listen im not on here to put any one down besides cloudland and cosby.... but if hampton loses to WG... i promiss i will never post again..... i have and always will go for west greene besides when they are playing hampton.........GO DOGS......

Not putting anybody down huh? West Greene doesn't have an ego they are proud of their success, it's well deserved. West Greene has something to be proud of and if you don't want to read our post then don't. These boys have worked hard so let them enjoy their success and maybe brag a bit and get over yourself. No one really cares who the GCA guy is they were just saying this message board has nothing to do with him so he needs to go elsewhere. GO BUFFS!