Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

Most people see Robbie in a different light than the way the people on Roan Mountain do. I have heard people all over the county say the same thing about him. The best comparison is the way that Alabama views Phillip Fullmer...

Coach Campbell has called the TSSAA on Cloudland for years. I remember when he tried to get Jamie Willis declared ineligible back when I played and then he tried to get an investigation started on transfers Brandon Jones, Allen Storie, and Keith Buchannun. So the Hampton folk don't need to think they don't have any tattle tales walking their sidelines. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Campbell has called the TSSAA on Cloudland for years. I remember when he tried to get Jamie Willis declared ineligible back when I played and then he tried to get an investigation started on transfers Brandon Jones, Allen Storie, and Keith Buchannun. So the Hampton folk don't need to think they don't have any tattle tales walking their sidelines. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't know anything about that, but Io know of at least one Coach who has kept his lips sealed this year. He even went to a certain Coach and talked to him so they wouldn't get in trouble.

I don't know anything about that, but Io know of at least one Coach who has kept his lips sealed this year. He even went to a certain Coach and talked to him so they wouldn't get in trouble.

I do know about it, but it don't matter. I don't think there was ever any hard feelings over it. I think some of these posters need to quit whining about the past. Its over and done. And Vader I think the fans here in Tennessee are starting to feel the same way as Alabama.lol

I'll tell you something else too, someone in this area is giving Grace some false information. They have said some things that could have only come from a couple of places. Its wrong anyway,but its happening.

Who were the threats directed to? I know where me and my friends stand when it comes to private schools. Surely a public school wouldn't sell out another public to benefit a private. I would hate to think that would happen.

It happened at the Avery and Hampton scrimmage. A certain coach told someone he was going to turn in Hampton over the QB, It don't matter because the kid is legal. Hampton also has a freshman from Unaka that could help the varsity,but he would have to have a change of address to be legal. Hampton is not crazy .

Someone in this area seems to be telling the Grace cats the kid is illeagle. Whatever.

If thats true, I don't support it. Most people in Roan Mt. with any sense at all want to see Hampton beat Grace. I don't pull for Hampton, never have, but when it comes to small town football vs. the corporate privates, I'm gonna be in small town football's corner. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I know whats being said ,but I don't have a clue who's telling it. I did hear some threats awhile back.

pujo, let Carter Co. in on" WHO" it is. zAZa90 will eat them for lunch! The County teams are counting on you in this one, give them /he/she up and we will run them out of "TOWN"/off the screen!!!!!!!!!! CHEATERS NEVER REALLY WIN IN ANYTHING THAT TRULY COUNTS!!!!!!!!!! I don't think the Cloudland, Unaka, Hampton or Happy Vally coaches would cheat. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />