Hampton vs West Greene

redneck12

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coach from Duke who also coached our olympic team ,not going to try to spell his name is one of the worst out there, He's done pretty good. There are some very good people that cusses. I'd say at least 80 percent of Highschool football players does some of it. Most of them does things thats a little worse.

Now thats funny.

We are talking about paid adults not the kids. The adults are supposed to set the example. I doubt Coach K has to cuss.

You are making excuses for a bad thing. You don't have to cuss to have a winning team.

You can control what your kids watch on TV. I know my girls will be in school or in public before they hear their first curse word. I admire you, Pujo, because I can honestly say I have never heard you use foul language. I've probably used it more at the games than you have, but I don't think you should defend your brother or J.C. They are old enough to know better than to fly off the deep end and use profanity. Its stupid and its not necessary. Do I think they should be sent to the lake of fire? No. Because the heavenly father shows mercy on all of us, because none of us are good enough to make it to heaven. We need a saviour and that Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ. Rejecting him and his love gift will send people to the lake of fire. If cursing is offensive to your neighbor, then the Bible requires you to not set a stumbling block before him. The whole point is having respect for those who may be close buy that don't want to hear that gutter talk. Its unacceptable. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Some of these shielded kids turn out to be the meanest one,s. I guess I was one of the meanest kids in school back in the day, I started dating a preachers daughter, I couldn't hold her a light to go by. These kids are goimg to be exposed to pretty much everything by the time they finish Highschool. Its our jobs as parents to teach them right from wrong.There is no garantee. All of us are sinners and we all have our weaknesses, Just because mine is different don't make mine any better or worse than your's. People are real quick to jump on someone elses weaknesses, they would be better off dealing with their own.

We are talking about paid adults not the kids. The adults are supposed to set the example. I doubt Coach K has to cuss.

You are making excuses for a bad thing. You don't have to cuss to have a winning team.

If Ihad my choice and my kids were going to do one bad thing, I think I would rather have them cussing than pretty much anything else. Ah, It sounds bad and I really don't care to hear it. But in the big scheme of things , there's alot worsre things out there.

I've seen you loose your mind because the speakers were to loud and the cheerleaders at Cosby showed too much leg so your players couldn't concentrate , and your talking about keeping your cool!

I'll have to give sportiemom credit. She's a pretty good woman................for a yankee!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Some of these shielded kids turn out to be the meanest one,s. I guess I was one of the meanest kids in school back in the day, I started dating a preachers daughter, I couldn't hold her a light to go by. These kids are goimg to be exposed to pretty much everything by the time they finish Highschool. Its our jobs as parents to teach them right from wrong.There is no garantee. All of us are sinners and we all have our weaknesses, Just because mine is different don't make mine any better or worse than your's. People are real quick to jump on someone elses weaknesses, they would be better off dealing with their own.

Thats true. My life was by no means as tough as yours, but I think a lot people don't understand how tough it is to be a preachers' kid. The harrassment at school is enough to make anyone crazy. I was pretty good til I hit 18. Started sipping booze, popping pills and other things til I overdosed and nearly died when I was 24. Then its funny how things work out. Met my wife, got a great job, Surrounded by love in a great community with good churches. I benefitted from a second chance by Christ, and I'm not to soon to forget that. I know of 4 boys on the 1991 undefeated team who are in the ground today because of the same drugs I was doing. So if any kid reads this post, pllease! there are better things to do with your time. God can give you a good life. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thats true. My life was by no means as tough as yours, but I think a lot people don't understand how tough it is to be a preachers' kid. The harrassment at school is enough to make anyone crazy. I was pretty good til I hit 18. Started sipping booze, popping pills and other things til I overdosed and nearly died when I was 24. Then its funny how things work out. Met my wife, got a great job, Surrounded by love in a great community with good churches. I benefitted from a second chance by Christ, and I'm not to soon to forget that. I know of 4 boys on the 1991 undefeated team who are in the ground today because of the same drugs I was doing. So if any kid reads this post, pllease! there are better things to do with your time. God can give you a good life. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BINGO!!!!!!!!