Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

the owls were a bit rusty against WB. This will be a very good test for the owls. Our O line must block well so the owls can run between the tackles. If our QB has the time to set his feet, he is much more effective. our secondary is very athltetic, we must tackle better. i personaly would love to see #5 Manning on the field more. I dont care where, hes a football player. if the owls execute , they win! john long is the man!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

GO OWLS!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the owls were a bit rusty against WB. This will be a very good test for the owls. Our O line must block well so the owls can run between the tackles. If our QB has the time to set his feet, he is much more effective. our secondary is very athltetic, we must tackle better. i personaly would love to see #5 Manning on the field more. I dont care where, hes a football player. if the owls execute , they win! john long is the man!

Maplewood has lost 2 games in a row,I hope we don't think they are a push over,because they will not be.

If Maplewood doesn't get their offense going and their defense some REST this will be their 3rd consecutive loss. You could see Hagan & Cantrell rushing better in spurts last week but now it's time for the Panthers offensive line to step up and put together a total game performance.

The Owls fans will enjoy watching #42 for Maplewood play defense. He is a stud /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If Maplewood doesn't get their offense going and their defense some REST this will be their 3rd consecutive loss. You could see Hagan & Cantrell rushing better in spurts last week but now it's time for the Panthers offensive line to step up and put together a total game performance.

The Owls fans will enjoy watching #42 for Maplewood play defense. He is a stud /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i think i remember him from last year. is he a linebacker?

I think one key for the Owls is to start using a flanker to run plays in. Making your QB do 30 yard sprints to the sideline and 30 yard sprints back to the huddle has to take a toll. Also the Owls have got to hope no one gets hurt, with large scores and very little subbing, the experience factor could really hurt the Owls if anyone is called to step into a starting role.

I think one key for the Owls is to start using a flanker to run plays in. Making your QB do 30 yard sprints to the sideline and 30 yard sprints back to the huddle has to take a toll. Also the Owls have got to hope no one gets hurt, with large scores and very little subbing, the experience factor could really hurt the Owls if anyone is called to step into a starting role.

Battle cat, i see this is your very first post. welcome to coach T. we have covered this matter many times before. in my opinion, the QB is what 17 yrs old? he plays qb only, he cant sprint 30 yards? its no biggy, just the way Coach Monroe chooses to do it. when i played , i never came off the field, offense, defense, every special team. i think he can handle the load. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Owls & Go Battle cat

Battle cat, i see this is your very first post. welcome to coach T. we have covered this matter many times before. in my opinion, the QB is what 17 yrs old? he plays qb only, he cant sprint 30 yards? its no biggy, just the way Coach Monroe chooses to do it. when i played , i never came off the field, offense, defense, every special team. i think he can handle the load. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Go Owls & Go Battle cat

Thanks for the welcome Primetime. If you have played ball at Ooltewah within the past 20 years then I am sure you have added to my viewing enjoyment. Did not go to high school here in Chattanooga but have adopted the Owls as my home team. Even travel to most away games. Owl fans have got to be the best traveling fans in TN. It seems Owls always have a HOME field advantage thanks to their fans. Go Owls! ...and put in some of those other guys every once in a while so we can see what the future holds.

Thanks for the welcome Primetime. If you have played ball at Ooltewah within the past 20 years then I am sure you have added to my viewing enjoyment. Did not go to high school here in Chattanooga but have adopted the Owls as my home team. Even travel to most away games. Owl fans have got to be the best traveling fans in TN. It seems Owls always have a HOME field advantage thanks to their fans. Go Owls! ...and put in some of those other guys every once in a while so we can see what the future holds.

thats awesome Battle cat, we appreciate the support! i played way back in the early 90's, we werent very good back then. im enjoying the owls success like you are. point taken about seeing the future, i assure you...it is very bright! If you have a bunch of money by any chance, make a big donation to the owls! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will Maplewood rebound this week? They are very physical up front but play poorly in secondary.

Maplewood will rebound this week ... look for them to finish reg season 8 - 2 .. come on down alley owls ..we got a beating just a waiting for ya!

** note to self ** Hillsboro is weak up front and play poorly in secondary as well.