RBS-vs-Lancaster Christian

regit

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok man...there is no reason to get on here with that kind of attitude...granted you're a high school kid that thinks he's bad hiding behind a screename...if you're such a big guy what is your #? and when exactly did your knights become a middle tennessee powerhouse?

Way outta high school and I'm pretty happy with a 5-0 start, powerhouse or not. Would RBS take 5 wins?

I can comment on this teams work ethic. I have personally been training some of these guys for almost 2 yrs. They work hard and put forth the effort that it takes to turn this program around. A program's success does not always fall on the players. Everyone has to be on the same page. Coaches, players, managers, trainers, and the community all have to work together to make a program a success. Things are starting to turn around in RBS. People may not see the changes from the outside, but for those who are involved in the program know that it really is "A New Day in Bulldog Country". We just have to work out a few more kinks in the system. I believe the Bulldogs have what it takes to bring home a win this year!

Go Dawgs.....Sick'em!

No dawgs, RBS would be 1-4 IF they win!!!!

u r right my bad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> !!!!! long day !!!! /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

IT'S A NEW DAY IN BULLDOG COUNTRY

This whole post is getting crazy. Here are teh facts...

1. RBS has not won a game on the field in 60 attempts.

2. RBS has not won a game this year.

3. LCA is 10-5 in its first one and a half years of existence.

4. LCA has handedly beat teams that beat RBS.

I would take it personal if a team scheduled me for homecoming, you can't blame LCA for that. For the sake of argument and to play devil's advocate; I have been to four RBS games in my lifetime, all as a coach. I have yet to see a real decent amount of heart and guts. What I have coached against is a non-sensical offense and some poorly coached kids. Hooting and hollering does not mean you have heart. Having heart is making a block when you are out of energy or breaking a run when your legs are cramped up, or playing with injuries. Last year, LCA's quarterback hurt his knee against Saint Andrews, when LCA began to lose, he demanded to be put back in, limped around for a couple of plays and then was taken out. It turned out that he tore ligaments in his knee. He didn't complain or say a word, he just wanted to win. That is heart, not a bunch of kids that have lost a ton of games getting sympathy from all the coach t posters. It's good to see RBS excited, that is the first step, but they are still pretty bad and maybe should hold off until they get that elusive win. I hope that the players from both sides play a clean game, ignore the posts, and do show heart.

LCA is too strong this year for it to be close.