Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

Macon County fans who bash the coaches with striking regularity, please listen to what I have to say because I seldom ever post and probably won't ever but...... TAKE A LOOK ON THE THREADS AND SEE THAT EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU AND THE PROGRAM BECAUSE YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT COACHES ON HERE! Macon County has NEVER had a good name in the area because of how other coaches have been done there. Also, with how parents who either didn't play football or pee wee football coaching gods, talk about the coaches who do this as a part of their living. You guys are taking it to new levels. Instead of filling up this board with needless rambling about coaches, why don't you save the words you are going to put on here and use those words in a man to man conversation with whichever coach you have a gripe with.

It is usually the ones who talk the most that know the least and I think this could be the case at Macon County. Winning and doing it consistently is a tough venture. Look how tough it has been for Macon County over the past probably 40 years. You guys can field a few good teams randomly, but never consistently. I'd venture to say, also, that some of these football whiners were probably a part of some of those down and out Tiger teams who have struggled greatly for wins. You guys should know better than most how hard it is to win football games. Either way, good luck to all parties involved. I hope this situation in Lafayette can reach a peaceful resolve before further bludgering of the Macon County football name can be done.

yea most of the coaches where on the down and out teams... so now they do what they know best .. lose ball games...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County fans who bash the coaches with striking regularity, please listen to what I have to say because I seldom ever post and probably won't ever but...... TAKE A LOOK ON THE THREADS AND SEE THAT EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU AND THE PROGRAM BECAUSE YOU TALK CRAP ABOUT COACHES ON HERE! Macon County has NEVER had a good name in the area because of how other coaches have been done there. Also, with how parents who either didn't play football or pee wee football coaching gods, talk about the coaches who do this as a part of their living. You guys are taking it to new levels. Instead of filling up this board with needless rambling about coaches, why don't you save the words you are going to put on here and use those words in a man to man conversation with whichever coach you have a gripe with.

It is usually the ones who talk the most that know the least and I think this could be the case at Macon County. Winning and doing it consistently is a tough venture. Look how tough it has been for Macon County over the past probably 40 years. You guys can field a few good teams randomly, but never consistently. I'd venture to say, also, that some of these football whiners were probably a part of some of those down and out Tiger teams who have struggled greatly for wins. You guys should know better than most how hard it is to win football games. Either way, good luck to all parties involved. I hope this situation in Lafayette can reach a peaceful resolve before further bludgering of the Macon County football name can be done.

yea most of the coaches where on the down and out teams... so now they do what they know best .. lose ball games...

Wasn't this thread about two teams playing each other??? Whats with all the FIRE THE COACH!!! and let HANG HIM!!! nah even better LETS JUST SHOOTEM DOWN IN THE ROAD!!! No wonder things can't get better up there!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I hope everyone had a safe trip to the hole and home!!! Macon County has some good kids and athletes!!! Hanging anyone or gunning anyone down in the street isn't going to help!!! You want to change something??? Go to school!!! Get a degree!!! And Apply for the job!!! If your not, then just enjoy what you have and cheer the kids on!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To all the idiots and loudmouths that find a refuge on these forums you are a disgrace. You think your opinions and your right to express them matter more than common decency and mature behavior. As you can see you are not welcome here by either your own or your neighbors. Yes, we have problems with our program. I can't argue that at all. You are just as much a problem as the coaches if not more so if you are the parents of these teenagers that have to listen to this at home. Coacht forums have been hijacked by a bunch of thugs that could care less about true sportsmanship and character being instilled in our young people. You haven't a shred of either. You are a disgrace. You should be ashamed but I know you're not. You are very happy to hide behind your keyboard and spout off your hate. You are out in full force but you do not represent the entire county. We all are very concerned with the current state of our football program. We all would help if it was possible. You have shown you want to run down and destroy the program and the ones that work hard everyday to build it up. They are not perfect, they are human beings. Treat them with respect, please. Expressing your concerns and opinions can be accomplished by you without trying to ruin peoples lives and good name on these public forums.

To all the idiots and loudmouths that find a refuge on these forums you are a disgrace. You think your opinions and your right to express them matter more than common decency and mature behavior. As you can see you are not welcome here by either your own or your neighbors. Yes, we have problems with our program. I can't argue that at all. You are just as much a problem as the coaches if not more so if you are the parents of these teenagers that have to listen to this at home. Coacht forums have been hijacked by a bunch of thugs that could care less about true sportsmanship and character being instilled in our young people. You haven't a shred of either. You are a disgrace. You should be ashamed but I know you're not. You are very happy to hide behind your keyboard and spout off your hate. You are out in full force but you do not represent the entire county. We all are very concerned with the current state of our football program. We all would help if it was possible. You have shown you want to run down and destroy the program and the ones that work hard everyday to build it up. They are not perfect, they are human beings. Treat them with respect, please. Expressing your concerns and opinions can be accomplished by you without trying to ruin peoples lives and good name on these public forums.

philmr stick with taking pictures /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />