Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think MCHS should save gas and forefit the game. It will be a long drive back home on Hwy 25 watching those blinking lights of the old TVA nuclear plant. I just don't see the Tigers winning a game the rest of the year.

It definitely is a very tough remaining schedule...especially with the improvement of Dekalb.

SC has to play better than the last 2 games. It will be a tough hard hitting game as always.

It definitely is a very tough remaining schedule...especially with the improvement of Dekalb.

SC has to play better than the last 2 games. It will be a tough hard hitting game as always.

Hey 'Twan, I can't believe we agree on something! Well, one thing about tonight, TCHS won't lose or win! I'll bet some of their faithful fans may come to the River City.

WHERE did u go to school? I know they taught better grammar than that on the hill, or did you learn that at the Police Academy? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The same edjamacshion you had!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Easy there Lickus. Your coach would have slung you around some if he could have....but DWARF tossing is illegal in Tennessee. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We made it almost half the season before the INDOOR practice facility got mentioned. Next we get to break out the old film projector, put on the lettermans jacket and tell everyone how great and tough you were.I don't think anyone from SC said anything negative about the team...but I see how that would perk your intrest being such a fan. Seeing how ya'll don't seem to think ya'll can win Fri....are you coming to SC and support your new team like you did in Hartsville? The Homecoming parade starts about 2:00. Get there earlier or you will have to get someone to put you on their shoulders so you can see.

I'm a little suprised that Whinemoreland would go play an out of state team to DUCK that little 1A team. Ya'll could make a little money to buy some bleachers and take the others back to the little league park, and pick up an easy win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Someone is scared.. Usually old Barn owls have big glaring eyes, like they're scared of something. Thats right Hootie kermite, be very afraid or just plain CHICKEN.

Easy there Lickus. Your coach would have slung you around some if he could have....but DWARF tossing is illegal in Tennessee. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> We made it almost half the season before the INDOOR practice facility got mentioned. Next we get to break out the old film projector, put on the lettermans jacket and tell everyone how great and tough you were.I don't think anyone from SC said anything negative about the team...but I see how that would perk your intrest being such a fan. Seeing how ya'll don't seem to think ya'll can win Fri....are you coming to SC and support your new team like you did in Hartsville? The Homecoming parade starts about 2:00. Get there earlier or you will have to get someone to put you on their shoulders so you can see.

I'm a little suprised that Whinemoreland would go play an out of state team to DUCK that little 1A team. Ya'll could make a little money to buy some bleachers and take the others back to the little league park, and pick up an easy win. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea we like an easy game every once in a while just like SC that left the Private School 2A district to play the Cannons, Jackson and Upperman schedule in that rough 3A division a few years back.

Yea we like an easy game every once in a while just like SC that left the Private School 2A district to play the Cannons, Jackson and Upperman schedule in that rough 3A division a few years back.

You would have too if you had thought of it. Don't blame us. That region was tough...just as tough or tougher than yours. Portland was on a long win streak just coming off of a 3a title. LA won the 3a title the year afterwards. They were better the year before. TC played Fulton down to 1 inch. GP and DL were no better.