Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

who are these bashers you are talkin about?

They know who they are. I'm not naming names. I wouldn't say anything about anyone on coacht. It's not my style. Everyone has opinions about other people. Some people feel free to voice their opinions about other people. That is a double-edged sword. If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out. But again, that's just my opinion.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They know who they are. I'm not naming names. I wouldn't say anything about anyone on coacht. It's not my style. Everyone has opinions about other people. Some people feel free to voice their opinions about other people. That is a double-edged sword. If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out. But again, that's just my opinion.

you've obviously said their names before, or else why would they threaten you?

Heres my .02 cents....for what it's worth.

Some Macon County "fans" feel they have an innate right to bash a coaching staff. Until you've walked in someones shoes, you shouldn't be so quick to judge. What's that old saying I learned in Sunday School? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Some of the biggest public bashers of the Macon County coaching staff don't like it too much to be talked about. They tried to get confrontational. That's sad and childish. It's ok, evidently, for them to talk as bad as they want about somebody. They sure took offense to that shoe being on the other foot. Didn't they? I heard things from them like, " I know where you live. " and " Let's take this over there, off of school property. " That's real adult like. That's the people Macon County has trying to oust a Coach. I've never said one negative word about Macon County other than the "socalled fans" that think they know everything about football and getting rid of Coach Cook would solve the problem. Just because you were a good pee wee coach doesn't mean you have all the answers.

Remember the Sunday School Lesson: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

well did you confront these men who had their shoes the wrong feet ........maybe that's why they were mad

There is the class the kids need to be taught Another reason you couldn't handle the job Thanks for correcting my error along with the others you have corrected from behind the scenes I don't blame you I wouldn't want to face him either if I were in your shoes

i have spoken to the coach face to face. most of what he told me was a lie. so, no i will not speak to him again

Heres my .02 cents....for what it's worth.

Some Macon County "fans" feel they have an innate right to bash a coaching staff. Until you've walked in someones shoes, you shouldn't be so quick to judge. What's that old saying I learned in Sunday School? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Some of the biggest public bashers of the Macon County coaching staff don't like it too much to be talked about. They tried to get confrontational. That's sad and childish. It's ok, evidently, for them to talk as bad as they want about somebody. They sure took offense to that shoe being on the other foot. Didn't they? I heard things from them like, " I know where you live. " and " Let's take this over there, off of school property. " That's real adult like. That's the people Macon County has trying to oust a Coach. I've never said one negative word about Macon County other than the "socalled fans" that think they know everything about football and getting rid of Coach Cook would solve the problem. Just because you were a good pee wee coach doesn't mean you have all the answers.

Remember the Sunday School Lesson: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

"confrontational" doesn't that mean threatening. and if they were confrontational, did you have them arrested

so it's ok for you to bash coach dean but yet mc supporters and fans can't voice their concerns about obvious coaching problems without being labeled " so-called fans"?

I was not bashing phillip dean. bashing is when you say negative things about someone like the mc fans do to coach cook and his staff and players week in and week out. What happened to the days when football was fun for the kids. Win or lose it was all supposed to be a learning experience for them. As far as coach dean I respect the man. I have known him alot of years played on the same championship team with him. So dont think i am bashing anyone in the mc football program.

i have spoken to the coach face to face. most of what he told me was a lie. so, no i will not speak to him again

Do you honestly think from the things posted on here people are going to believe that Nice try Actions speak louder than words It amazes me a town, who has never won on a regular basis, could have so many people who knows how to win and what it takes to win and what works and what is not going to work This could go on and on and on but I'm done and if you think he has lied to you or your kid then face him one on one and let him do his job until his time is up then you'll have a whole new coach and staff to start all over again

I was not bashing phillip dean. bashing is when you say negative things about someone like the mc fans do to coach cook and his staff and players week in and week out. What happened to the days when football was fun for the kids. Win or lose it was all supposed to be a learning experience for them. As far as coach dean I respect the man. I have known him alot of years played on the same championship team with him. So dont think i am bashing anyone in the mc football program.

you said you didn't want dean back there, and that's not coach bashing. i'm saying i don't want cook here. and that is coach bashing. why the double standard? it seems to me, the tc fans and the sc fans are defending cook more than mc fans. if he is so great maybe one of you can get him hired on at your school. but as long as he is here you folks have nothing to worry about.