Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing i saw all night was the fireworks. Can someone tell me how in the world you get BEAT 42 to 6. And why did coach cook not say anything after the game on the radio. is he finally seeing that we are getting out coached please please dyer show me that we can block somebody this year .if we lose to a better team thats one thing but getting killed,like we don't even know that we have ever been on a football field come on. we can't run the football because there is know blocking, can't pass because we throw it to the other team.I guess that i would go to the house and not come out. that was a joke. Bottom line they was not prepared COACHES. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The best thing i saw all night was the fireworks. Can someone tell me how in the world you get BEAT 42 to 6. And why did coach cook not say anything after the game on the radio. is he finally seeing that we are getting out coached please please dyer show me that we can block somebody this year .if we lose to a better team thats one thing but getting killed,like we don't even know that we have ever been on a football field come on. we can't run the football because there is know blocking, can't pass because we throw it to the other team.I guess that i would go to the house and not come out. that was a joke. Bottom line they was not prepared COACHES. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I agree with you ... i feel sorry for the boys because they are good athletes but athletes with no and i mean no guidance. It looked like to me that macon had not even watched film on the owls.

.......wow...all I can say is that cheerleader for smith co. okay? I hope she's fine she took a really hard hit!

I agree with you ... i feel sorry for the boys because they are good athletes but athletes with no and i mean no guidance. It looked like to me that macon had not even watched film on the owls.

alright folks. start calling your board members you voted for them and they work for you. if they dont take action then you can take action against them. our coaching staff are kids coaching kids. we need experiened qualified coaches to inspire and motivate these young men. let the search begin, because i'm tired of being told this is the best we can get. don't get me wrong, the players gave up tonite, but so did the coaches. how can you have a winning attitude when you've never played on or coached a winning team.

Is whining a natural trait north of Smith county? Someone please hire them folks a new coach. They have found a safe haven in here to air their dirty laundry. Hey listen up!!!!! We are tired of looking at your dingy, dirty, funky, laundry. Wash it up and come on back in. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Is whining a natural trait north of Smith county? Someone please hire them folks a new coach. They have found a safe haven in here to air their dirty laundry. Hey listen up!!!!! We are tired of looking at your dingy, dirty, funky, laundry. Wash it up and come on back in. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

sure your happy, you not the ones having to watch and endure this mess each week. we are told no one else would have this job. if it is so bad here why did dyer leave smith co. (for the 2nd time) to come back here(for the 3rd time)?

sure your happy, you not the ones having to watch and endure this mess each week. we are told no one else would have this job. if it is so bad here why did dyer leave smith co. (for the 2nd time) to come back here(for the 3rd time)?

Maybe it is not always coaching,could have alot to do with the attitude of the parents toward the coaches.We played macon week 0 looked to me like you may be missing 2 important things in football.HEART and TALENT good luck to the kids,just like 4 years ago here you go again. TC 1

I dont know the answer to that question. All I am saying is all you see on coacht coming from Macon county is all this bickering about coaches. Its been going on all season. It hasnt helped one bit airing yalls dirty laundry on coacht. If its not working trashing coaches on coacht. Try something else. Its gotten OLD! Real old. Find or start a new forum somewhere in Yahoo to do this kind of thing. This should be positive reading should a kid drop in to read. Do you really want all the kids in Tn looking at this stuff? I am just saying take it to an adult closed site. If you must continue to do this. I am surprised they havent booted all the ones on here doing this stuff. I really dont think anything that can be said on here will change a thing. Do you? Please, think about it, before you answer.

please coach cook. turn the program over to coach dean for the remainder of the season, and step down. if you truly care about this program set it free. at least dean has coached at a winning program and understands it takes more than just drawing plays on a board. he seems to be the only coach at practice the boys respect. he sure couldn't do any worse......and when you do leave, take your offensive coordinator with you.