Smith Co. vs Macon Co. 9/26/08

rockytoptn1

If you think for a second that I would wager anything of any importance on the performance of teenagers, then you truly are a bigger goober than I even give you credit for. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> SC has gone down the last two weeks to the better teams on those nights. No excuses from me. I still haven't missed one of our games for anyone elses and I can afford to get you a shirt for your next trip to cheer for your real favorite team. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Interesting, you're admitting yall stink /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Now that's funny /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to start anything, just being informative. Visiting teams need to make sure not to put your purse down around your feet. Some kids last week were reaching up and stealing the money out of the purses. They got caught and some money was returned, so watch out for a copy cat criminal.

Those kids where taken care of!!! Bad Apples in everytown!!! Thats why everytown has its own law enforcement!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BTW - Just being informative - Don't bring large sums of money and leave it out for someone to snatch!!!

Those kids where taken care of!!! Bad Apples in everytown!!! Thats why everytown has its own law enforcement!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

BTW - Just being informative - Don't bring large sums of money and leave it out for someone to snatch!!!

Since your being a smart aleck, it took 20 min. to convince the great law enforcement there with a local witness to even investigate. So it matters how much money was brought. It would have been O.K. if it was a small amount of money? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Since you brought it up, it took 20 min. to convince the great law enforcement there with a local witness to even investigate. So it matters how much money was brought. It would have been O.K. if it was a small amount of money? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Never said it would be ok!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Just wondering why anyone brings that much money to a ballgame??? Not saying they didn't bring that much because alot of the money was recovered. Sorry all of it wasn't!!! Just saying be careful when you travel with large sums of money!!!

Back to the game!!!

Owls - 28

Tiggers - 14

I was kind of worried about the SC this week. Most have been quieter than usual........ but so has MC.

I should have known better than to worry. I had forgotton about SC's 2 newest and biggest fans.........Freds A Mule and Stampus Lickus. Nobody can blame them and everyone understands. Being from the 6th school in line in Sumner Co. is tough would make anyone aspire to find something better. Smith Co. just happened to be the school they chose to follow.( oh lucky us) It could have been Macon Co., Trousdale Co, and 1 of them even gave thoughts to Gordonsville and Cannon Co..

SC gets the offense rolling again....28-6.

Never said it would be ok!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Just wondering why anyone brings that much money to a ballgame??? Not saying they didn't bring that much because alot of the money was recovered. Sorry all of it wasn't!!! Just saying be careful when you travel with large sums of money!!!

Back to the game!!!

Owls - 28

Tiggers - 14

Coaches grabbing kids and slinging them around, money getting stolen by the youth of Carthage during the football games and the local PO-lice slacking on the job. Long time fans of the program saying the players stink so bad they wouldnt even bet on them to come ready to win a game. What's the SC program coming to? On top of all that, they have just lost 2 straight games in a row. One of which was to a little 1A program. Pretty embarrassing for a school who has it's own indoor practice facility dont you think? This week could go on and finish this season off if you dont get it done against the Tigers!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />