Zion @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Zion can pull this one out. These young men have been working their tails off for a few years now and it is finally starting to pay off. This is the first time since when they first started that program they have had a record like 3-1, and beating cornersville last night should be a real confidence booster to them.

I really hope Zion can pull this one out. These young men have been working their tails off for a few years now and it is finally starting to pay off. This is the first time since when they first started that program they have had a record like 3-1, and beating cornersville last night should be a real confidence booster to them.

This should be a good game. Zion will be pumped up after beating Cornersville, and the Vikings will be seeking revenge for the loss last year. Both teams have something to prove. It will be a close game, but I think the Vikings will come out on top. PC 28 Zion 24

[/img]

zions defense is the best its been in since the program started...i havent seen perry co. defensive backs play this year but if they arnt much improved from last year i dont think zion will have any trouble moving the ball down the feild because of the huge improvement pugh and the zion receiving core has made from last year. it'll be a great game, cant wait.

idk about this one i haven't seen zion play but i watched the vikings play and they got some speed im my opinion number 2 is probably almost the only thing they ot going for them and there reverse plays

but from the way it seems zion is playing now with the record they got it should be a good game

idk about this one i haven't seen zion play but i watched the vikings play and they got some speed im my opinion number 2 is probably almost the only thing they ot going for them and there reverse plays

but from the way it seems zion is playing now with the record they got it should be a good game

#2 is very good, but he is not the only thing the Vikings have going for them. We have speed in other areas too.