Bearden vs. Halls

Knoxville21

Embarrassing display. It's getting hard to watch. I even know what were going to do nearly every play. Not hard to defense that. We may struggle with Lenoir City this year.

I can't believe that some of the Halls fans are talking bad about your team and coach. Are these the same fans that told us that Halls would shock the world back in week 0?

Rebel 9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes seems that we have some fair-weather fans.....

all i am going to say is that it was nice to see some pass plays, but we have to do more than fade routes. the slants were open all night, the cb was either playing bump coverage or playing off of the wr. the safety was on the other side of the field, and the outside linebacker was up on the line. HELLO throw a slant, the olb didn't drop back in coverage so it was open for a 10+ gain everytime. i believe we completed one slant pass the entire night. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

otherwise i believe our defense played good enough to win. we had some times of shawty tackaling, but going against a elusive back like young will do that to ya.

Defense has been good enough to win in three of our four loses.

Call me a fair weather fan if you like but the offense has had a lot of issues. I don't seem to be in the minority about believing it either. Also, why are we 2-4 at the moment if we don't have some problem weren't we hyped to be a solid #2 behind Maryville this year. We have lost 21-17, 22-19 & 17-12 not exactly blowouts. Irritating to know we have lost three games by a total of 12 points combined. If that doesn't make you sick you either don't care even to be a fan or you except mediocrity. I except neither. I would like to see some adjustments in our gameplan to start winning those close games. I will except Bearden was a good team last friday and they beat us fairly but did we really bring our A game?

baseballmad,

What difference does it make if you get beat 7-6 or 55-0. A lost is a lost. Period, end of talking, over, finished, kaput.

I don't think the Devil fans are into MORAL victories. I know I'm not! Changes need to be made and made now. Half way thorough the season and the best we can do is 6-4. And that is having to beat Clinton, Powell, L.C., open date, S. D. We actually have a chance to loose 3 of those games.

At the moment we are looking at best 6-4 if we win out. Possibly a #3 seed. We have to score more to get there.

Most all of us are thinking 5-5 with a #4 playoff seed. Another loss in the next two weeks.

Gloom and doom fans see 4-6 with wins over SD and LC and losses to Clinton & Powell.

You make the call.