Hillsboro vs Hillwood

HillsboroBurros123

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will Win and by how many points?

With all due respect to Coach Mose Phillips (because I really believe he can turn Hillwood into a solid football program especially with the rezoning coming next year and wish him the best of luck in doing so), Hillsboro should win this game by as much as they want. Go Burros! Stay focused, keep improving, and prepare for a strong run in the playoffs!

I don't know what score to give to this one. But I know Coach Blade will have his starters out after halftime. But I don't know who can help Hillwood win this one. Maybe they should forfeit.

There is a saying "any given Sunday" or in our case any given Friday. You really don't need to be saying things like that. The kids at Hillwood work just as hard as any other team...How would you feel if you were a Hillwood player and you get on here and see something like this... have a little compassion and a whole lot of sportsmanship.

I don't know what score to give to this one. But I know Coach Blade will have his starters out after halftime. But I don't know who can help Hillwood win this one. Maybe they should forfeit.

If you feel that way then why didn't your Stratford Spartans forfeit to Hillsboro too? They had just as good a chance at beating Hillsboro as Hillwood does. You beat a bad Lawrence Co. team for your first win and then start talking? You are a joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you feel that way then why didn't your Stratford Spartans forfeit to Hillsboro too? They had just as good a chance at beating Hillsboro as Hillwood does. You beat a bad Lawrence Co. team for your first win and then start talking? You are a joke. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It is my opinion that Stratford is a little better than Hillwood at this point in the season. I see Stratford beating Pearl this weekend. Do you think Stratford will schedule East Lit at some point in the near future? I think that game would be competitive and have some interesting subplots.

It is my opinion that Stratford is a little better than Hillwood at this point in the season. I see Stratford beating Pearl this weekend. Do you think Stratford will schedule East Lit at some point in the near future? I think that game would be competitive and have some interesting subplots.

More than likely East Lit and Stratford will be in the same district/region next year since we will lose at least two maybe three teams to D.2 and their enrollment has dropped. We are sitting at about 750.

12NCS, there is no doubt that Stratford is better than Hillwood right now, but for anyone to say they should just forfeit is ridiculous. I take offense to it and so should anyone else with any competitive spirit in them. That kind of crap coming from someone who has given up 152 points in their first four games is gayness. They should beat Pearl this year. Pearl is WAY down (bad choice MLK). It remains to be seen if they can sneak into 4th and make the playoffs. Until then 1-3 should keep their trap shut.

Give me a yell, sometime

Stratford could end up second or third in the region. They are very exploisive on offense. Hillwood has fell on hard times with injuries. This will be a rough week for them with the Burro's healing from a tough preseason.

The reason I said what I said is because I went to the scrimmages in the spring and summer when Stratford played Hillwood. In the spring, Hillwood scored 1 Td against Stratford and in the summer they didn't score not one touchdown. So basically I was speaking off of experience, so that's why I said that. Stratford shouldn't have forfeited because they have just as much talent as Hillsboro does. They are just lacking on the defensive side of the ball. Stratford put up more points against Hillsboro than Maplewood did and they suppose to be a "state contender". As far as talking on here, I'm keep talking until Stratford is put out of playoff contention or out of the playoff so get over it. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />