Cocke County @ Jefferson County

Warlock

Its time for Cocke County to cross the county line and invade Jefferson County to see if the Roosters can

upset Jefferson County on its home field.

The Patriots will try and send the Roosters back home with a loss and try to get something going for the last

five regular season games and try to make it into the playoffs.

Last week's loss at D-B was heartbreakening with having 6 turnovers and just being another awful night for the

guys in red,white and blue.

Lets go PATRIOTS and get a win this week and get some momentum started for the rest of the season.

GO BLUE !!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cocke Co. players might want to double wrap their knees and ankles for this game. Also if anyone is wearing a brace you might want to just sit this one out. Get a copy of the DB-JC game film and you'll see what im talking about.

quit whining about something that you're completely making up in the first place. you got your W, leave it be. oh, let's go cry, players actually get hit in football. get over yourself. our players have more class than that. the only reason you might think that our players were hitting low is because your players are about 5 inches taller on average because we don't recruit players in middle school. you got the win, now leave JCHS alone.

anyways, this is exactly what the Patriots need: a home game against a less than great Cocke County team to get Darby and some of the other players stepping in for injuries more used to starting and getting into a groove. i expect that after this game we'll be back in form for the rest of the season. it's tough when you play the 2 best teams you're gonna play all year the week after you sustain 3 major injuries. but with it being homecoming, our first home game since Campbell, and being against Cocke Co., i expect a good win for the Patriots to get some momentum and then beat Karns next week. and the student section is gonna be friggin amazing; i'll see to that. it's gonna be a fun one.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Like Waco said CC had been get ready for some low blows.#56 on Jeff Countys team tried ever time he made a tackle to spear them and come down as hard as he could on a players back to hurt someone.Than jump up and beat his chest like a big man.Chicken ----! Sometime this year,someone will remember that.

please cry about it some more. "oh no, people get hit in the game of football. that's not supposed to happen!!!" get on with your own season. you got your win, no one is denying that. just move on.

please cry about it some more. "oh no, people get hit in the game of football. that's not supposed to happen!!!" get on with your own season. you got your win, no one is denying that. just move on.

You would like for everybody to forget about you teams dirty play. But Im not going to let it happen. Get used to it. Cocke Co. players and coaches should go to tricitiessports.com, click on high school, then click on Dobyns Bennett. Read the comments from the DB players about the dirt play of the Jefferson Co. team. Also get a copy of the game tape. They even had a sign on their sideline that read "Injure the Indians". We thought before the game that that was a odd sigh. We soon found out what that was all about. It was premeditated. The TSSAA should review the tape.

You would like for everybody to forget about you teams dirty play. But Im not going to let it happen. Get used to it. Cocke Co. players and coaches should go to tricitiessports.com, click on high school, then click on Dobyns Bennett. Read the comments from the DB players about the dirt play of the Jefferson Co. team. Also get a copy of the game tape. They even had a sign on their sideline that read "Injure the Indians". We thought before the game that that was a odd sigh. We soon found out what that was all about. It was premeditated. The TSSAA should review the tape.

about the sign, quit trying to turn that into way more than it is. it's just a sign. all teams have them. the only reason it said "injure" is because it sounds better than anything else because of the assonance (that's repeating initial vowel sounds if you didn't know.) ya know, what? it's not even worth it. you've somehow convinced yourself that JCHS plays more "dirty" than DB or any other team in sports, and it's really just not worth trying to argue with someone who doesn't have anything better to do with his time than sit here and speculate about nothing... all day. do you even do anything else? anyways, i actually have things to do besides sit on the computer all day, so i'm out.

about the sign, quit trying to turn that into way more than it is. it's just a sign. all teams have them. the only reason it said "injure" is because it sounds better than anything else because of the assonance (that's repeating initial vowel sounds if you didn't know.) ya know, what? it's not even worth it. you've somehow convinced yourself that JCHS plays more "dirty" than DB or any other team in sports, and it's really just not worth trying to argue with someone who doesn't have anything better to do with his time than sit here and speculate about nothing... all day. do you even do anything else? anyways, i actually have things to do besides sit on the computer all day, so i'm out.

Your "out" all right. Im still laughing at your explanation of the sign. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can't remember ever seeing a sign at a football game that urged the injury of the opposing players. The TSSAA needs to investigate what happened friday night. Read the comments by the DB players about the game at tricitiessports.com. Jefferson Co. needs to be put on probation at the least.

Your "out" all right. Im still laughing at your explanation of the sign. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I can't remember ever seeing a sign at a football game that urged the injury of the opposing players. The TSSAA needs to investigate what happened friday night. Read the comments by the DB players about the game at tricitiessports.com. Jefferson Co. needs to be put on probation at the least.

As you can see, I dont post much, however I think you have finally lost your mind. I have seen every game that has been played between these two teams and the comment that I have to say to you is this---THE VERY FIRST SERIES OFFENSE FOR DB, I MADE COMMENT TO MY FRIEND THAT YOUR?? #71 AND THE PLAYER BESIDE HIM HAD CHOPPED/CUT OUR DEF. TACKLE ON EVERY PLAY TO HIS SIDE OR HE WAS HITTING AND BULLYING AFTER THE PLAY. I'm sure the JC players werent told to retaliate, but as an old time tackle, if I were being chopped every play, I would have destroyed someones knee, without being told to do so. That being said I have always enjoyed some of your idiotic comments and your 100% top ten, but you are now getting personal and it is time for you to possibly to be banned from this board and if I can help you along, I intend to do so.