Cocke County @ Jefferson County

Warlock

As you can see, I dont post much, however I think you have finally lost your mind. I have seen every game that has been played between these two teams and the comment that I have to say to you is this---THE VERY FIRST SERIES OFFENSE FOR DB, I MADE COMMENT TO MY FRIEND THAT YOUR?? #71 AND THE PLAYER BESIDE HIM HAD CHOPPED/CUT OUR DEF. TACKLE ON EVERY PLAY TO HIS SIDE OR HE WAS HITTING AND BULLYING AFTER THE PLAY. I'm sure the JC players werent told to retaliate, but as an old time tackle, if I were being chopped every play, I would have destroyed someones knee, without being told to do so. That being said I have always enjoyed some of your idiotic comments and your 100% top ten, but you are now getting personal and it is time for you to possibly to be banned from this board and if I can help you along, I intend to do so.

In other words you are making up a story about the #71 to justify the dirty play by the Jefferson Co. team. If you think you can get me banned from CoachT for pointing out what happened friday night and also warning Cocke Co.about what their in store for then have at it. I don't see where im violating any of Coacht's rules. Everyone can go to tricitiessports.com and confirm my story. Its all true. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As you can see, I dont post much, however I think you have finally lost your mind. I have seen every game that has been played between these two teams and the comment that I have to say to you is this---THE VERY FIRST SERIES OFFENSE FOR DB, I MADE COMMENT TO MY FRIEND THAT YOUR?? #71 AND THE PLAYER BESIDE HIM HAD CHOPPED/CUT OUR DEF. TACKLE ON EVERY PLAY TO HIS SIDE OR HE WAS HITTING AND BULLYING AFTER THE PLAY. I'm sure the JC players werent told to retaliate, but as an old time tackle, if I were being chopped every play, I would have destroyed someones knee, without being told to do so. That being said I have always enjoyed some of your idiotic comments and your 100% top ten, but you are now getting personal and it is time for you to possibly to be banned from this board and if I can help you along, I intend to do so.

I was at the game , I saw it all ..from the ref's to the totally unsportmans like conduct from the players.

After Friday night I am glad the re-classification opens up the spot on the schedule that the Pats use to fill. I had posted earlier about how tough and competitive these games had been in the past from the Freshman , JV and Varsity but there was no excuse for their (Jeff Co.) play on the field .

Waco is correct the game films should be reviewed by the TSSAA. If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck, well it must be a duck. If calling a duck a duck gets you banned I will take a pink slip as well.

Moaning ,whinning call it what you want. We know every time a DB team steps on the field they have a big target on them. If you beat the Tribe..they just made you famous. But to try to do it with out any class or style it just shows how weak you really are.

Best of luck to the boys from Newport.

Ok, we have finally found JPAT55!!! Long time no spew!! Guess you didnt commit Hari-kari afterall. Anyway I was the first 1 to post what dirty tactics I saw the other night, and I gotta tell you, on film it's worse than I thought. Twice after the play was blown dead,(and i'm talking about 3 seconds after the whistle was blown) players were hit either from the side at knee level, or in the back. You can call it what you want, but its DIRTY ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT. Like I said on another thread, your coach should be ashamed.Or maybe thats who i'm talking to now Mr. I would have destroyed someones knee without being told. I guess if I had lost to the same team since gas was a dollar, I would take my frustrations out on them too, especially if it was their last shot at them. I've also seen every game these two teams have played (going way back to the Thunderfoot days).... so if I mentioned that you know im serious, and this was the most cheap shots i've seen thrown by a visiting team at J. Fred.

The Cocke Co. players might want to double wrap their knees and ankles for this game. Also if anyone is wearing a brace you might want to just sit this one out. Get a copy of the DB-JC game film and you'll see what im talking about.

Like Waco said CC had been get ready for some low blows.#56 on Jeff Countys team tried ever time he made a tackle to spear them and come down as hard as he could on a players back to hurt someone.Than jump up and beat his chest like a big man.Chicken ----! Sometime this year,someone will remember that.

I was at the game , I saw it all ..from the ref's to the totally unsportmans like conduct from the players.

After Friday night I am glad the re-classification opens up the spot on the schedule that the Pats use to fill. I had posted earlier about how tough and competitive these games had been in the past from the Freshman , JV and Varsity but there was no excuse for their (Jeff Co.) play on the field .

Waco is correct the game films should be reviewed by the TSSAA. If it walks like a duck, if it talks like a duck, well it must be a duck. If calling a duck a duck gets you banned I will take a pink slip as well.

Moaning ,whinning call it what you want. We know every time a DB team steps on the field they have a big target on them. If you beat the Tribe..they just made you famous. But to try to do it with out any class or style it just shows how weak you really are.

Best of luck to the boys from Newport.

Ok, we have finally found JPAT55!!! Long time no spew!! Guess you didnt commit Hari-kari afterall. Anyway I was the first 1 to post what dirty tactics I saw the other night, and I gotta tell you, on film it's worse than I thought. Twice after the play was blown dead,(and i'm talking about 3 seconds after the whistle was blown) players were hit either from the side at knee level, or in the back. You can call it what you want, but its DIRTY ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT. Like I said on another thread, your coach should be ashamed.Or maybe thats who i'm talking to now Mr. I would have destroyed someones knee without being told. I guess if I had lost to the same team since gas was a dollar, I would take my frustrations out on them too, especially if it was their last shot at them. I've also seen every game these two teams have played (going way back to the Thunderfoot days).... so if I mentioned that you know im serious, and this was the most cheap shots i've seen thrown by a visiting team at J. Fred.

The last thread was closed because of you idiotic, Wing Deer park mancave loving yokels

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last thread was closed because of you idiotic, Wing Deer park mancave loving yokels

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical response from a Redneck Thug. Wing Deer park mancave is in Johnson City, We are in Kingsport Mo-Ron.

We're not posting here for your enjoyment. We're posting here to warn the Cocke Co. coaches,players and fans. I guess you figured you could just come into Kingsport and do what you did and we would just take it. I guess you figured wrong.

OK have it your way. My last post on YOUR thread. Run your fingers all you want after this one. Hope there's a way we meet in the playoffs this year, but there is 1 young man that wont get to play anymore football this year for D-B this year because of a dirty, late hitting cheap shot. What goes around...you can bet on it. We D-B fans might be arrogant,and smart ---, when we have to be, but regardless if you like us or not, we don't care who we play, and I mean anyone...we don't take crap from any team in Tennessee and never have.....thats including the new set up next year, and the allmighty new addition to our playoff picture next year. ROLL TRIBE

As a player, I can vouch for seeing cheap shots from the Indians. Specifically from number 71. I also watched my QB get grabbed by the facemask but of course the refs didn't call it. Cutting a guy is not always illegal. Its part of football. Going into the game, I assure you we had no intentions of injuring anyone. The cheerleaders sign pushed it a little too far and we were surprised that they would make something saying that. I am sorry to hear that some of your players were hurt but we did not intentionally injure anyone. Good luck to DB this year. I'm sure CC has gotten the message so I think the thread should turn to this week's game. Last week is over.

As a player, I can vouch for seeing cheap shots from the Indians. Specifically from number 71. I also watched my QB get grabbed by the facemask but of course the refs didn't call it. Cutting a guy is not always illegal. Its part of football. Going into the game, I assure you we had no intentions of injuring anyone. The cheerleaders sign pushed it a little too far and we were surprised that they would make something saying that. I am sorry to hear that some of your players were hurt but we did not intentionally injure anyone. Good luck to DB this year. I'm sure CC has gotten the message so I think the thread should turn to this week's game. Last week is over.

NO, LAST WEEK IS NOT OVER.

anyways, this is exactly what the Patriots need: a home game against a less than great Cocke County team to get Darby and some of the other players stepping in for injuries more used to starting and getting into a groove. i expect that after this game we'll be back in form for the rest of the season. it's tough when you play the 2 best teams you're gonna play all year the week after you sustain 3 major injuries. but with it being homecoming, our first home game since Campbell, and being against Cocke Co., i expect a good win for the Patriots to get some momentum and then beat Karns next week. and the student section is gonna be friggin amazing; i'll see to that. it's gonna be a fun one.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!

You hit the nail on the head, this game couldn't come at a better time. We have some definite things to work out on offense and Cocke Co is as good(or bad) as anyone for trying to work some things out. After the last two terrible performances on offense this offense needs to show out and most importantly not turn the ball over.

You hit the nail on the head, this game couldn't come at a better time. We have some definite things to work out on offense and Cocke Co is as good(or bad) as anyone for trying to work some things out. After the last two terrible performances on offense this offense needs to show out and most importantly not turn the ball over.

MMMMMMMM.......... chicken in Dumplin'

In other words you are making up a story about the #71 to justify the dirty play by the Jefferson Co. team. If you think you can get me banned from CoachT for pointing out what happened friday night and also warning Cocke Co.about what their in store for then have at it. I don't see where im violating any of Coacht's rules. Everyone can go to tricitiessports.com and confirm my story. Its all true. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Definition of a CHOP BLOCK - When an offensive player engages a defender above the waist while another offensive player blocks the same defender below the waist.

Definition of a CUT BLOCK - When 1 offensive player blocks a defender below the waist.

Jeff county did not chop block DB's players, they cut them. It is legal to cut a man on the line of scrimmage. If a DC brings the house and LB's are on the Line of Scrimmage, then they can be cut legally. DB on the other hand CHOP Blocked jeff Co's nose guard a few times through out the course of the game. If you watch the film, as you all keep yelling, this is what you will see. Just because Jeff Co did not lay down for your Precious Indians, they must have played dirty. Jeff County did nothing illegal. They cut blocked, not Chop Blocked. You all need to get over it and go back to your own thread.