Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

The game can be heard on the new Sportsradio 1230 WAKI. Pre-game starts at 5:30 and can be heard on the web at www.1230waki.com.

GO PIONEERS!!!!

Warren County is a great place to watch high school football. They are really great about standing behind their boys no matter what their record is. They also are good to travel with the boys. It was a great win last weekend. Good luck this Friday night !

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pioneers had a good practice yesterday and seem to be ready for Friday night. Good luck to the JV tonight @ Riverdale. Also, good luck to the middle school as they host Franklin North tonight! We will be painting the field again tonight after the middle school game and any help would be appreciated.

Go Pioneers!!!!!!

not sure if anyone else has noticed but there's been a forum started were they are debating the best stadiums in tennessee....i've already thrown WC's stadium in the mix lets get in that forum and let people know about our home and that we're proud of it!!! also to Nitro...thanks for all the work you guys do, the field looks great!!! def. something for this town to be proud of!

Tullahoma started off slow tonite and that was to be expected, coming off a bye week, but once they got going on offense, they rolled to victory over Warren Co 33-7. The defense played well most of the night and Warren Co didn't score until real late in the 4th quarter. Tullahoma played their reserves for the majority of the second half. Warren Co had a couple of good drives in the first half, but couldn't get it in the end zone. The Pioneers had several turnovers in the second half. The Pioneers have a pretty good rushing attack and if they could improve in their passing game, they can beat some teams in the last half of the season. Good luck to Warren Co the rest of the season. Tullahoma host longtime rival and Region foe Shelbyville next Friday nite. The Golden Eagles shut out Franklin Co 24-0 tonite.

Funny but true!! Heard it was ugly tonight....what happened???

The Tullahoma passing attack is hard to stop. Jordan Milleville had another great night, made some nice runs after the catch, two tds. Jared Olive and Derick Lawson both had nice td catches, both of them made nice runs to paydirt. Matt Hagen had a good night running the offense, he made alot of good throws, especially the one to Milleville in the endzone.

The defense held Warren County to running the dive and shut down the option. The only score by WC was a TD late in the 4th QTR against the third unit.

not sure if anyone else has noticed but there's been a forum started were they are debating the best stadiums in tennessee....i've already thrown WC's stadium in the mix lets get in that forum and let people know about our home and that we're proud of it!!! also to Nitro...thanks for all the work you guys do, the field looks great!!! def. something for this town to be proud of!

Absolutely. Nitro, heck of a job on the field for every game. It's always looking good.

Absolutely. Nitro, heck of a job on the field for every game. It's always looking good.

Thanks, several people involved with painting & mowing the field. We feel like the team and fans deserve the best we can give them and try to help anyway we can.

DebowsDad - It was great to finally meet and talk with you. Hopefully we can still keep each other on schedule after this realignment. Good luck the rest of the season, you guys have a good football team.

The Tullahoma passing attack is hard to stop. Jordan Milleville had another great night, made some nice runs after the catch, two tds. Jared Olive and Derick Lawson both had nice td catches, both of them made nice runs to paydirt. Matt Hagen had a good night running the offense, he made alot of good throws, especially the one to Milleville in the endzone.

The defense held Warren County to running the dive and shut down the option. The only score by WC was a TD late in the 4th QTR against the third unit.

I think the game would have been much closer ,if our score keeper paid a lot more attention to yhe game!!! How can you run a running play with 7 seconds left in the half and it be a long drawn out play and the play clock not run out ?? T HE PLAY CLOCK WAS SET TO 5 SECONDS ON THE NEXT PLAY, alowing Tullahoma one more play before half time. The score should have been 6-0 at the half. I still thinkm Tullahoma wins the game, but the score before the half REALLY hurt.