Tullahoma at Warren Co

binns37388

Tullahoma travels to Warren Co this Friday nite in a non Region game. The Wildcats are 2-2 and are trying to get back to back wins for the first time this season. The Pioneers are looking for another upset win after beating Coffee Co in Manchester last Friday nite. I'm sure the confidence level for Warren Co is high and Tullahoma could fall into the same trap as did the Red Raiders. I had heard that some Tullahoma players attended the Coffee Co-Warren Co game and were quoted as saying they can't wait to play Warren Co and indicated that they didn't think beating the Pioneers would be a problem. That kind of attitude will get you beat. Just ask Coffee Co. The last couple of trips to McMinnville for Tullahoma was a dog fight. Tullahoma will be favored to win, but Ole Miss was favored to beat Vandy also. With 5 straight Region games coming up for Tullahoma after the Warren Co game, the Wildcats don't need to overlook Warren Co. A win Friday is crucial for the Cats to have a winning season. Warren Co fans do a great job in supporting their team and its a great environment for high school football.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma travels to Warren Co this Friday nite in a non Region game. The Wildcats are 2-2 and are trying to get back to back wins for the first time this season. The Pioneers are looking for another upset win after beating Coffee Co in Manchester last Friday nite. I'm sure the confidence level for Warren Co is high and Tullahoma could fall into the same trap as did the Red Raiders. I had heard that some Tullahoma players attended the Coffee Co-Warren Co game and were quoted as saying they can't wait to play Warren Co and indicated that they didn't think beating the Pioneers would be a problem. That kind of attitude will get you beat. Just ask Coffee Co. The last couple of trips to McMinnville for Tullahoma was a dog fight. Tullahoma will be favored to win, but Ole Miss was favored to beat Vandy also. With 5 straight Region games coming up for Tullahoma after the Warren Co game, the Wildcats don't need to overlook Warren Co. A win Friday is crucial for the Cats to have a winning season. Warren Co fans do a great job in supporting their team and its a great environment for high school football.

A very good posts "binns37388" I do think Tullahoma does have a little more than Warren County can handle, but if they come into this game flat, they Will return with a loss !! With that said, I really don't think Tullahoma will overlook my Pioneers and will come away with a 30-21 victory. The "swami" has spoken !! Please prove me WRONG again Pioneer players and coaches !! Should be a FUN night.

Aren't you the person that posted about Franklin Co. and quality of game film? If so, for a Tull fan you sure like to give opponents bullatin board material.

Irecnso, that was me that posted about Franklin Co and the quality of the game film. Since I use my real name, what is your name and where are you from? You can put my posts on your "bullatin" board anytime.

Guest catsvoice

The Tullahoma at Warren Co. game can also be heard on Fantasy 101.5 FM and FantasyRadio.com with pregame beginning at 6:15 and kickoff at 7pm.

This game will also be discussed on High School Sports Plus Thursday night at 7pm on Fantasy 101.5 FM and FantasyRadio.com.

Warren Co. is one of the best places to watch a high school football game. The stadium and facilities are excellent and the McMinnville folks always treat their visitors very well.

It should be a great night for high school football with the weather being excellent and big crowd expected. Tullahoma will need for some young men to step up and fill the void of some injured Wildcats, especially on defense.

The Tullahoma Wildcats will have a couple of defensive lineman out for the Warren Co game, Brett Gregory and Jordan Hawkersmith. Brett is hoping to be back for the Shelbyville game in two weeks, which will be Senior night and Jordan is hoping to be ready to play against Stratford in 3 weeks. Both players will be missed, but this is a great opportunity for some other guys to step in a make a difference.

The Tullahoma Wildcats will have a couple of defensive lineman out for the Warren Co game, Brett Gregory and Jordan Hawkersmith. Brett is hoping to be back for the Shelbyville game in two weeks, which will be Senior night and Jordan is hoping to be ready to play against Stratford in 3 weeks. Both players will be missed, but this is a great opportunity for some other guys to step in a make a difference.

Missing starting defensive linemen against Warren County's running game can't be good. But I still think Tullahoma will cook the Pioneers on offense. Tullahoma 35, Warren County - 14