clinton dragons get lee!!

dragon13

Posted by SirPettus:

O.K. That is true about Clinton. You can be dumn as a door knob and play sports at Clinton. U have to smart and Lee can not do that.

SirPettus,

Are you claiming to be smart? Check your grammar! :confused:

However, I believe the player in question is more of a problem than he is worth. Also, I would bet even money that he is never eligible to play at Clinton.

I've known Geoffrey Lee for awhile, and I've known him long enough to know that he can't stay out of trouble. I hope the best for him, cause he's got tons of talent and I'd love to play against him... but there is no way he could be eligible... he went to school about 4 times last year... He should be the oldest sophomore in the area... isnt he about 19 or 20 now? If he is eligible, I guess this means he wont be able to repeat his status as Civic Center League MVP??

Think if the Dragons actually did have Vibbert and Geoffrey attacking the rim and patrolling the middle of their press. They would be very tough to beat. Lee has not played since he was a frosh at Oak Ridge, and it is doubtful that he is eligible. When Lee was in shape and had his mind on playing ball, he was pretty much unstoppable. If they both don't play, then Morris will be scoring fifty a game. Clinton also has three outstanding guards coming in as freshmen who can contribute this year......

Geoffrey Lee will be a senior this year. He is a 6'4 lefty that can jump out of the gym. He played two years for the TN Travelers. He has been in and out of trouble for the last few years and lacked the discipline to plat at Oak Ridge. I'm not sure how he will play at Clinton since he was ineligible at Oak Ridge. Same situation as the QB that transferred to Clinton from OR after being ruled inelegible.......