Franklin Co. @ Shelbyville

Rebel_Pride

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i was wrong Franklin County Failed to play a full 4 quarters once again. Something will have to give and maybe just maybe they will play a full game and come out on top. I am glad to se that finally #10 Shedd only played one way instead of both sides of ball. Franklin County needs to work on tackling and not turning over the ball. Shelbyville did not beat FCHS, FCHS beat themselves with lack of playing and enthusiasim.

Turnovers were the name of the game tonight. I'll admit my predictions were wrong, and I am superstitious enough to believe its because I left the "Helmet" at home. I saw some potential in the drive during the third quarter, but was not surprised when the pass was picked off. There was no tiring but definitely there was some quitting. The coaching staff did all they could to get the players to get out there and do what was needed. When they listened it worked. I have to say that ELA sideline talk at the half looked pretty intense, and I wish I could have been close enough to hear what has been said. I believe in ELA, and support him as a coach. Let work towards a Reb win next week.

We had four quarters of defense tonight and fewer mistakes in the 3rd quarter! In fact, one of our best drives came late in the game with the Sophomore QB leading the team. TURNOVERS and poor field position gave this game to the Eagles! Hat's off to the Eagles... they took advantage of our mistakes and had a big win tonight. Our defense played one heck of a game overall... we just made too many mistakes. Thanks to all our loyal and faithful fans for their continued support! The parents do a wonderful job and they work tirelessly to provide meals for the boys and the coaching staff. We greatly appreciate all that you do!

We had four quarters of defense tonight and fewer mistakes in the 3rd quarter! In fact, one of our best drives came late in the game with the Sophomore QB leading the team. TURNOVERS and poor field position gave this game to the Eagles! Hat's off to the Eagles... they took advantage of our mistakes and had a big win tonight. Our defense played one heck of a game overall... we just made too many mistakes. Thanks to all our loyal and faithful fans for their continued support! The parents do a wonderful job and they work tirelessly to provide meals for the boys and the coaching staff. We greatly appreciate all that you do!

Hang in there ELA...you've got the ammunition over there to build a program with. Congrats to Shevul on the W. You guys are getting better. Our Freshmen & Soph. got whipped up on by WC tonight, but they never quit. Maybe our banged up bandaged up bunch can give you a game next week.

Hang in there ELA...you've got the ammunition over there to build a program with. Congrats to Shevul on the W. You guys are getting better. Our Freshmen & Soph. got whipped up on by WC tonight, but they never quit. Maybe our banged up bandaged up bunch can give you a game next week.

My friend, it will be like the Army-Navy Game. They can both be 1 and whatever coming into that game and play their hearts out! We'll bring a few hundred fans, keep the grills cooking and we'll have a go at it next Friday.

My friend, it will be like the Army-Navy Game. They can both be 1 and whatever coming into that game and play their hearts out! We'll bring a few hundred fans, keep the grills cooking and we'll have a go at it next Friday.

Looking forward to it. Should be great atmospere for hopefully a good game. Lots of friends in FC, maybe I'll see a few.

Yea,

Hang in there ELA you only had 24 scored on you and lost to a 1&4 - 4A team that was averaging 11 points per game.

Maybe next week!