William Blount @ Maryville

FBEmeritus

I did not see a current thread on this game so here go's.

What can we expect? Everyone knows the Rebels are 5-0 and W. Blount is down at 0-4. I know Maryville never over looks anyone but could WB be a sleeper and cause Maryville some major trouble? I know the injury bugg has visited WB hard early and will they get some of those key guys back? Normally this game is a real county rivil slobber-knocker but what about this year?

What say you?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can we expect? Everyone knows the Rebels are 5-0 and W. Blount is down at 0-4. I know Maryville never over looks anyone but could WB be a sleeper and cause Maryville some major trouble? I know the injury bugg has visited WB hard early and will they get some of those key guys back? Normally this game is a real county rivil slobber-knocker but what about this year?

What say you?

After watching the Ooltewah vs. William Blount game last Friday night, I will warn Maryville not to overlook these though nose kids. Ooltewah has some of the states BEST athletes and these kids from WB never gave up. What WB might lack in talent (and that is not much) they more than make up for in HEART. Don't let the 37-7 score fool you, it was a MUCH closer game. Good luck William Blount, we wish you the best this season.

GO OWLS!!!

What say you?

FBE

What about my "I'll shave my head thread"? If I remember you even posted.

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Nursing bruised ribs and a sore knee. He still hasn't figured out that he is not linebacker size. I figure a few more hits such as last week will do it....but remember who's loins he come from.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tell him I wish him well......

tpoole12

. Ooltewah has some of the states BEST athletes

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Since you are laughing at this man sir, & so we are on the same page there "Rebel" who does have the best athletes in the state? I can't wait to hear this one.

. Ooltewah has some of the states BEST athletes

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Since you are laughing at this man sir, & so we are on the same page there "Rebel" who does have the best athletes in the state? I can't wait to hear this one.

Spend a little time watching Memphis area highschool football if you want to see some of the "best" athletes in the state.

gee Hitch , If you don't get the answer you want , you just keep changing the question . I guess all the talent is at Oak Ridge ... right ?

A new Maryville thread ... Oh boy , like a dog in heat here comes Hitchrunner !! The Genius who married the beauty queen , then in his later years he became an "Internet Troll" ... and "Murvul Hater" great to see you're putting all your " Talent " to good use . /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />