District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what grade is 31 in? like i said dont quote me, i just sorta threw somethin out there.

Thats Stiles, another senior.. the only two c'ville have wouldve had 3 but the other tore an ACL. This team is young other than these two so they might stumble a little early but I would say it wont be a team you wanna see come tourney time!

the district games are boring to watch....it looks to easy for us

Through 3 district games......Cully has won 171 to 80. If that isn't boring I don't know what is. However, they have not played Richland, Cornersville, or CA. I did not look it up but these 3 schools may have blown out the other district teams also.

Good luck to all!

he just said its boring cause its easy for us and nobody said are players should be drafted maybe everyone else just isn't as good as we are. Maybe we got seven really good players to everyone elses two really good players and the rest role players

ok then quit tryin to tell us how good they are cause we already know. that is whats boring. if they are gonna run throught this district blindfolded just sit back and shut up about it. then at the end of the season you can post a big fat I TOLD YOU SO! until then get off of how good they are cause we already know /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

since everything is sp easy for cully lets just cancel the rest of the season and mail the trophy to the school. better yet lets just draft their starting 5 while we are at it!

So....are you saying you would like to draft Cullys starting 5 for your team???? Where is your school spirit???? You should support your team, not want somebody elses. Come on Farmer, the season is young!!!!

congrats, another reason yall should join the ACC

There you go again with a stupid statement. I'm not sure Cully will get past Summertown or Collinwood, that remains to be seen. But I thought this thread was about District 11A. I find it funny that a couple of guys through out stupid statements when presented with the facts. Cullys district games have been boring. 171-80 combined scores so far. According to your own post you think your teams won't beat them the 1st game but might the 2nd. And leadfarmer now wants them to play in college!!!!

Both of your teams might take them to the wire or blow them out.....that remains to be seen. But why does it upset you to read what Cullys fan post after they have put up with the typical overated, recruiting, "not physical enough,etc post year in and year out. I believe Cully rep also picked Huntland to be a surprise 2nd place team and got question about that, but they look pretty good. Did it make you made because he didn't pick your team, or that he might be right?

Look, this is a down year in the district and maybe one of Cully best team. Don't expect there kids to not be excited about there team. If things were turned around you would be excited also.

What are they suppose to say? Heck even you guys have said your teams won't beat them and they haven't even played. Anything can happen on a given night. Don't give up on your guys so fast.

Good luck to all!!!

PS. I hope Huntlands coach heals fast and can return to the court soon!!!

So....are you saying you would like to draft Cullys starting 5 for your team???? Where is your school spirit???? You should support your team, not want somebody elses. Come on Farmer, the season is young!!!!

I wasn't sayin draft them to our team moron, think about what i said...........I dont care if cully won every game by a 100 i still wouldnt trade them for my team, and i dint care if c-ville lost every game in the season im still gonna keep cheerin for em