District 11A

thenomad

Farmer, I don't understand your post. "yes he did! dude you are an idiot!!!!" Lets break this down. 1. "yes he did" Are you talking about the big guy dominating or about the statement that games have been boring. I would think you meant the latter as the first was pretty easy to see. The team that we do not mention Rep posted a few pages back that all of their games have been boring (post #208). 2. Who is "dude" and why is he a idiot!!!!!

I am really like being a Dawg!!! #31 is a very good player also. I thought they should have got him the ball more. It seemed like they got it to him better than #45 down the stretch. Also thought #12 shot the 3 good from the corner.

Go Dawgs /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"I am really like being a dawg" Mr.knowitall........please focus on your english class!!!!!! It will help you in the future!!!!!

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I am really like being a dawg" Mr.knowitall........please focus on your english class!!!!!! It will help you in the future!!!!!

I just trying to "fit in" with my new friends Farmer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just trying to "fit in" with my new friends Farmer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Getting back on topic....Does anyone know how CA did?

Getting back on topic....Does anyone know how CA did?

nope but im pretty sure they won. i have some info for you on the previous page

You are right Farmer!!! Thank you for posting that. It is interesting to see how everyone is doing.

Good luck to all /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

not sure if it is totaly accurate cause i bounced back and forth from the player profiles and their schedules and they seemed to have left out a game or two on some of the players from the entire district. it should give everyone a general idea on how the district is doing scoring wise individually.

It's not about who you cheer for, how they score, or anything else. You guys need to get rid of this petty crap, and talk BASKETBALL!! Darnell and Stiles are both excellent players. Both worthy of all-district positions. As for the rankings, great we know who scores the most, but what are their records and why! Culleoka has done a great job defensively here lately. They will need that type defense against all teams they are playing. Cornersville will need their big guys to score to relieve the pressure on their guards! CA will need to score outside to extend defenses. Every team has strengths but who can minimize mistakes and weaknesses. Cheer for who YOU want to cheer for and QUIT LITTERING THIS TOPIC UP WITH CRAP!!

It's not about who you cheer for, how they score, or anything else. You guys need to get rid of this petty crap, and talk BASKETBALL!! Darnell and Stiles are both excellent players. Both worthy of all-district positions. As for the rankings, great we know who scores the most, but what are their records and why! Culleoka has done a great job defensively here lately. They will need that type defense against all teams they are playing. Cornersville will need their big guys to score to relieve the pressure on their guards! CA will need to score outside to extend defenses. Every team has strengths but who can minimize mistakes and weaknesses. Cheer for who YOU want to cheer for and QUIT LITTERING THIS TOPIC UP WITH CRAP!!

how are the scoring averages of the players from 11a crap??? i just tried to get a rise out of some of the ppl on here. goal acheived! no hard feelings toward anyone. it was all in fun. if you have never played in this district this msg board gives you know idea how competitive this district is. every district game is a rivalry some more than others. its been that way for as long as i can remember! everyone has their favorites. so whats the point of having this msg board if you cant get in here and talk a little smack toward other teams when its all in fun?

how are the scoring averages of the players from 11a crap??? i just tried to get a rise out of some of the ppl on here. goal acheived! no hard feelings toward anyone. it was all in fun. if you have never played in this district this msg board gives you know idea how competitive this district is. every district game is a rivalry some more than others. its been that way for as long as i can remember! everyone has their favorites. so whats the point of having this msg board if you cant get in here and talk a little smack toward other teams when its all in fun?

Carefull Farmer!!! Nomad has a vast network of friends who tell him what is going on in this district. This is his topic so we had better only talk about what he wants!!!!! Of course if we have a different opion than someone else he might not like that either????? I guess I am done on here for awhile...

Go Nomad /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm fine with the posting the averages! It is great knowledge! Every game usually does have some kind of rivalry from previous years! My statement about the crap are these stupid statements. It's those short one liners of sarcasm or pointless comments. Too many people who have posted, have stopped because they get jumped on for stating their opinion. Most of them have been accurate with what they say!! Culleokarep has been spot on with his comments, as well as ds123. You don't want to hear in because it's about Culleoka! Well Culleoka is the cream of the crop this year. Hopefully someone can challenge them before tournament time. Like I said before, why are these players scoring averages so high, but their records are average to low. Cornersville has two leading scores and a 6-6 record 0-2 in district. Culleoka's scorers are lower and is 13-1 and 3-0. Huntland has a couple and their record is 6-3 and 3-1 with Richland being 3-5 and 0-2. Santa Fe's record is 3-7 and 0-2. CA's record is 6-5 and 3-0. Moore Co's record is 0-8 and 0-2. (all according to CoachT's team pages) All of these teams have these records for a reason. Let's focus on that, not this stupid stuff!!

State your opinion and why!!

As for Mrknowitall, no I don't get to all of the games. No I haven't seen a lot of games, but unfortunately I have to work and can't get to too many games. I do listen to my buddies who get to a few more games than me. Maybe I shouldn't say anything if I don't know first hand, but I comment looking for other's opinions!! If someone thinks I'm wrong great. Are you always right? Get off your high horse and comment how you want to comment. This is a public forum for fans of all teams. Some die-hard others just students who want to cheer on their team. Chill out and let everyone have a fair time to talk. If you disagree, state your disagreement and why. Let them judge for themselves. If their wrong they won't comment, if so so be it!!

whoever said cornersville's bigmen will create matchup problems for culleoka i would love a detailed analysis of why that is.....is it because the twins are to soft?...maybe to slow?....my only question is if you guys lost to huntland by 19 and i know their bigmen arent quite the players the twins are...then why in the world are your bigmen going to give the twins problems......and i dont want everyone saying culleoka is world champ...shut up your smack and give me some real facts on that /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ...im waiting