District 11A

thenomad

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone does it every year!!! Could Tuesday be the night???

something about CA's speed, or lack of size? something about them seems to match up to them pretty well, and im really not sure what, there pretty oposite teams(looking at the first game, although both teams were missing players)...do i think CA will beat Culleoka tuesday night? i just dont know. Its hard to go into that game, as a fan, and be super confident. Hopefully we can get the Student section really into it, tuesday. and i hope even more Culleoka brings a good crowd, and just have an awesome atmosphere.

Huntland may be getting back on track for tournament time. Two wins this weekend. Robertson had triple double on senior night at the nest. Also one great dunk over two guys. It got the gym rocking. Pretty good way to go out in your last regular season home game.

good to see that huntlands gettin back on track.....but a dunk over two guys?....be serious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="