New Standings as of 1-24-2009

Culleoka 7-0 20-2

Columbia Academy 6-1 10-9

Richland 5-3 11-7

Huntland 4-4 7-6

Cornersville 3-5 11-10

Moore Co. 1-7 1-16

Santa Fe 1-7 4-14

Cornersville and Richland are moving back towards the top! Huntland is falling back to the 5th spot. Tuesday's games are Culleoka/Huntland, CA/Cornersville, and Richland/Santa Fe.

Cornersville needs a win on Tuesday to over take 4th place. Huntland needs a win to right the ship. Richland needs a win and a CA lose to pull closer to 2nd.

CA-Cornersville may be a close one.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CA-Cornersville may be a close one.

Yeah i think it will be close too. That is if both teams play how they are capable of. Like i said before if one of them is havin an off night they are in for a long game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hold your tongue! culleoka ONLY winnning by 12?

Cornersville by 10....to "physical" down low for CA. Stiles on Williams should make someone else have to score.

Richland wins also by 10 and the school of whom we do not speak will win. By saying a points spread will only make "Wrench" mad /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

thats probably like the dumbest comment ever. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but its true. but any team, anywhere can win a game if they jump and get ahead early in the game...

laugh if you want, but i don't think you'll be laughing when the game's over.

actually...you don't win a game just because you get an early lead. lots of early leads are lost and turns into a loss. that's not even what i meant. what i meant was if c'ville jumps out and starts scoring early you can practically watch the CA players get frustrated. a big point spread usually frustrates them and they seem to get mad or frustrated with eachother.

Cornersville by 10....to "physical" down low for CA. Stiles on Williams should make someone else have to score.

Richland wins also by 10 and the school of whom we do not speak will win. By saying a points spread will only make "Wrench" mad /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I guess the "too physical" quote was meant for me lol

I guess the "too physical" quote was meant for me lol

No farmer my friend, it is the truth. I don't think CA can match up with Little Bro down low. I watched him play at the Santa Fe tourny and when they get the ball to him he was hard to stop. I think Stiles has the size to give williams some trouble, altough williams is very quick!!!!! I was shocked when the school of whom we do not speak did not feed the ball down low more against CA. With Stephens out for that game I would have thought that would have been the plan. If I was coaching Cornersville tonight, I would throw it to Darnell till his hands hurt!!!!!

No farmer my friend, it is the truth. I don't think CA can match up with Little Bro down low. I watched him play at the Santa Fe tourny and when they get the ball to him he was hard to stop. I think Stiles has the size to give williams some trouble, altough williams is very quick!!!!! I was shocked when the school of whom we do not speak did not feed the ball down low more against CA. With Stephens out for that game I would have thought that would have been the plan. If I was coaching Cornersville tonight, I would throw it to Darnell till his hands hurt!!!!!

Any details on Cornersville win tonight??????

Any details on Cornersville win tonight??????

It was a very close game through out the first quarter. Cornersville turned it up in the second and jumped out to a 14 point lead at the half. CA came out from the break and was having none of it and tied the game midway through the third. Then Cornersville rallied behind a Stiles dunk and put the pressure on and scored when it mattered and played some of the best D they have played all year to get the 1 point win.

It was a very close game through out the first quarter. Cornersville turned it up in the second and jumped out to a 14 point lead at the half. CA came out from the break and was having none of it and tied the game midway through the third. Then Cornersville rallied behind a Stiles dunk and put the pressure on and scored when it mattered and played some of the best D they have played all year to get the 1 point win.

Score board shows 45-32 Cornersville......What was the final?