DYERSBURG VS RIPLEY

DHSFB64

This is going to be a good game. Can't wait for Friday night. Also, everyone please say a prayer for Trevor Caldwell who got hurt last night at the Jv game at Obion and had to leave in an ambulance. Not sure yet of his injuries. I do know that he was sitting up and talking in the hosp. so maybe he will be fine. It is just very scary to see one leave in an ambulance. Prayers to you Trev and your family.

One Team!!!

One Brotherhood!!!

Together We Attack!!

Go Trojans!!!

I found out the midst of Trevor's injury he has a crack in his 4th vedebre and is in a neck brace for 6 to 8 weeks look for the trojans to win these games for thier brother

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams tonight,I say it will be 21-14 but will not say who wins. GO TIGERS U GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Time is getting close , I think Ripley has a real good shot of winning this game tonight . Win or not I hope none of the kids on either side get any serious injuries . We welcome Dyesburg Trogans and their fans to Ripley the city of hospitality . GO TIGERS /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

DHS prevailed 35 - 0 with an Awesome display on both sides of the ball

Way to go Trojans you played with Heart,Focus,Desire ( 4 ) quarters of Trojan Football..

Ripley should respond with wins the remander of their region season

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK' KEEP IT UP YOUNG MEN OF TROY

'GET THE EDGE'

'BLACK WATCH DEFENSE' AWESOME !!!

'ONE FAMILY' ' WE ARE BROTHERS '

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After covering Dyersburg football for the last five years, I can honestly say this was one of the best games, if not the best, I have seen the Black and Gold play. Offense, defense and special teams all were clicking against a good Ripley football team. The Trojan defense played flawlessly for the majority of the game, and the offense continues to get better every week. Hats off to the Trojans for providing fans something to get excited about. The slogan "Get the Edge" is something the members of the squad have embraced and one they now play the game with. Congrats fellas on one heck of a performance.

Way to go Trojans you played with Heart,Focus,Desire ( 4 ) quarters of Trojan Football..

Ripley has Crockett County, Dyer County, Covington, and Haywood. Think they'll win out in those--or be lucky to win a single game.

Ripley has Crockett County, Dyer County, Covington, and Haywood. Think they'll win out in those--or be lucky to win a single game.

SORRY THAT YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND.. 'SHOULD' ..DOES NOT INDICATE ASSURED WINS WHICH I WAS NOT INDICATING..ITS HIGHLY PROBABLE FOR ANY TEAM TO WIN ON ANY GIVEN FRIDAY NIGHT. ..AGREE ???

TO ANSWER YOUR ? ARE YOU BASHING RIPLEY ..IF SO THE WIN TONIGHT TAKES THE 'LUSTER' AWAY FROM THE DHS WIN

IM PROUD OF THE OUR TROJANS FOR CLICKING ON ALL CYLINDERS TONIGHT ON 'O' AND 'D' ..

KEEP IT UP TROJANS WE'RE PROUD OF ALL OF YOU !!!

'GET THE EDGE'

BLACK WATCH DEFENSE'

'TOGETHER WE ATTACK'

GO TROJANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!