Clinton vs Halls

coonhunter293

Normally, I wouldn't do/say this, but I've narrowed it down: You're either a player on our team that gets no playing time probably due to lack of skill, OR you're a parent whose child is on the football team and gets no playing time: once again - lack of skill. So when you can "pad-up" and take a hit from Caleb Leonard, outrun James O'Laughlin, burn Garrett Gresham, or out-throw Tyler Turner - THEN throw your 2 cents in on how bad we stink. Until then...just stay on the internet reading posts, because you're worthless to the halls community. Have a nice day sir

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People like you are the reason Halls are in the trouble they are in. I know Halls have better or equal skills players not getting the same playing time. I agree don't hide behind coacht.com. Obviously you must just watch football.

I guess it all depends on how one defines "trouble", doesn't it?

IMO, I think parents poor-mouthing players (whether right or wrong) is bigger "trouble" than being 2-4.

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />