Dyer County vs Haywood

1brutalchoctaw

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The remainder of this season will boil down to A T T I T U D E ! Football is a very physical game, but the MENTAL side IMHO is MORE important ! Leadreship needs to evolve from ............ well it really doesn't matter @ this point ! It's plainly & simply time for SOMEBODY / SOME TEAM MEMBERS TO STEP UP !

'73 your right on the ball..i have no idea whats going on at dc but it better change quick!!! Attitude has to be the main culprrit as these young men ae much better than they've shown the past few weeks....if there are problem player(s) who are destructive to the team as a whole let em go..we all know the ole saying one bad apple spoils the whole barrel

GET UP CHOCTAWS ..ITS REGION PLAY FROM NOW ON

CHOCTAWS EACH PLAYER=ONLY YOU CAN DO IT WITH FOCUS,DESIRE,HEART

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

'73 your right on the ball..i have no idea whats going on at dc but it better change quick!!! Attitude has to be the main culprrit as these young men ae much better than they've shown the past few weeks....if there are problem player(s) who are destructive to the team as a whole let em go..we all know the ole saying one bad apple spoils the whole barrel

GET UP CHOCTAWS ..ITS REGION PLAY FROM NOW ON

CHOCTAWS EACH PLAYER=ONLY YOU CAN DO IT WITH FOCUS,DESIRE,HEART

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leadreship doesn't HAVE to come from Senior's alone ! Juniors ................ Sophomores .......... doesn't matter to me ! SOMEBODY STEP UP & TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR FOOTBALL TEAM ! You guys HAVE to hold one another ACCOUNTABLE ! The rest of this season is in y'all's hands ! SENIORS !!!! for many, this will be your last HURRAH ! Don't be caught up in a "WHAT IF" for your "future memories" of your Senior YEAR ! Turn this train around ! Be a WHIRLWIND instead of a downward SPIRAL !

I believe Haywood will handle this game with ease, but i do believe they will need a good game from QB Watson because if i were a bettin man i bet DC will load up the box. Haywood shut down the DC offense last year in the playoffs so im certain they will use those same tactics in this game. I cant wait to see the work horse for Haywood in the 4th Quarter runnin the rock. Douglas is a BEAST!!

On a happy note....the future Choctaws....Northview Mustangs just completed an UNDEFEATED regular season with a 56-0 win over Crockett County /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congrats to Northview! Impressive season!! As for this Haywood game, I'll be there! and The Choctaws will have to step it up BIG TIME everyone in Newbern remembers the last time Haywood was in town on that field! Good Luck Choctaws!

Mediocre?? here is the Tomcat story.

Tomcats play week 0 v. 4A JCM and win (people forget that part) Week 0 team is totally different... different qb and different attitude. lots of teams would love a week 0 win.

the 2 losses for the Tomcats were close games that the Tomcats were in, against 4A Kingsbury and undefeated 5-0, 5A Memphis Kirby. The tomcats could play teams like Frayser and Raliegh Egypt and be 6-0 right now but they choose to play with the big boys.

Against 3A teams this year... Haywood has only allowed 10 points in 3 games v. 3A. including Dyersburg, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Crockett /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and Fayette-ware while posting up 101 points against those teams.

101 to 10. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Mediocre??

Nice numbers there! Can you say EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE? You act like ya'll have been just dominating EVERYONE.... Oh but wait a second, what was that score against Dyersburg? HUMMM... If I remember right it was 6-3... Numbers like that lie! You could go up against some smaller schools and add a bigger school in there with a close score and make it look like you blew them out too! Nice try! I'm not saying DC will win, I'm just saying numbers lie and if DC doesn't step up Haywood will win!

Nice numbers there! Can you say EXPLOSIVE OFFENSE? You act like ya'll have been just dominating EVERYONE.... Oh but wait a second, what was that score against Dyersburg? HUMMM... If I remember right it was 6-3... Numbers like that lie! You could go up against some smaller schools and add a bigger school in there with a close score and make it look like you blew them out too! Nice try! I'm not saying DC will win, I'm just saying numbers lie and if DC doesn't step up Haywood will win!

How do these numbers lie? Haywood has played three LEGITE 3A Teams and thats the point spread. I hope Haywood puts up 40 against DC then well see if u say "numbers lie".

last time i checked 6-3 is a big fat W

numbers may lie... letters dont!!!