Region 6-5a

cougar31

If Centennial can keep it together and not overlook Columbia they will be coming into their biggest rival game with much momentum and will have a shot at beating Franklin. If we can pull out a W we have a shot at the top.

Centennial has no shot at the region title or share of the title if Brentwood wins out. Even if you win out, BHS has a better overall record and beat you head to head.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I hope Centennial has ordered some XL helmets because you all sure are getting full of yourselves after a couple wins.

Please don't generalize all Centennial fans based on the comments of one person. I know that the players, students, parents and alumni are simply excited that we're getting some success; It has come few and far between the last few years.

Right now Centennial should focus solely on Columbia. It's a one game season from here on out.

Please don't generalize all Centennial fans based on the comments of one person. I know that the players, students, parents and alumni are simply excited that we're getting some success; It has come few and far between the last few years.

Right now Centennial should focus solely on Columbia. It's a one game season from here on out.

i agree on your comment rock ambiguousrock, but i can see why you are excited like i said earlier enjoy the ride while you can- most schools jave the cycle of winning / losing seasons with a few exceptions ( Alcoa, maryville which i think there is more to thier winning then meets they eye like how maryville enrollment jumped so high it is i think 1550 kids - but hey thats another post) so have fun this year...

I mentioned before an a earlier post come playoff time i support the region teams when we play likes of gallatin, hendersonville etc. but the folks and there are a more then a few from good old franklin whom are downright disrespectful///////

good luck beat FHS

i agree on your comment rock ambiguousrock, but i can see why you are excited like i said earlier enjoy the ride while you can- most schools jave the cycle of winning / losing seasons with a few exceptions ( Alcoa, maryville which i think there is more to thier winning then meets they eye like how maryville enrollment jumped so high it is i think 1550 kids - but hey thats another post) so have fun this year...

I mentioned before an a earlier post come playoff time i support the region teams when we play likes of gallatin, hendersonville etc. but the folks and there are a more then a few from good old franklin whom are downright disrespectful///////

good luck beat FHS

All schools have disrespectful fans, so please don't generalize Franklin as such. I am glad to see that Centennial is finally, and I mean finally, living up to their potential. To tell you how long I have seen them shoot themselves in the foot, I played in the very first FHS vs CHS game. My point soley comes from the fact that Centennial's wins come from teams with a combined record of 19-29 and region records of 7-13. But still lost to a 4-4 Page team (yes I know it was at the beginning of the season). I mean 1-7 Dickson County put up 41 on your defense. I had finally read as much I could and all I'm saying is don't count your chickens before they hatch. (and it was all done with facts and no trash talk)

All schools have disrespectful fans, so please don't generalize Franklin as such. I am glad to see that Centennial is finally, and I mean finally, living up to their potential. To tell you how long I have seen them shoot themselves in the foot, I played in the very first FHS vs CHS game. My point soley comes from the fact that Centennial's wins come from teams with a combined record of 19-29 and region records of 7-13. But still lost to a 4-4 Page team (yes I know it was at the beginning of the season). I mean 1-7 Dickson County put up 41 on your defense. I had finally read as much I could and all I'm saying is don't count your chickens before they hatch. (and it was all done with facts and no trash talk)

again mr retired rebel thank you for clearing that up as i have noted that you have been vocal about some of the FHS disrespectful fans...My point was that its fun to talk some smack, its part of the game and yeah its fun but some FHS are plain disrespectful and its a shame becasue i really do enjoy watching your offense play,,,,

ALSO I do agree with you about CHS, they are having great year and they should be living it up but i told a few of them that although very good season dont get to excited as they have yet to beat a quality team ( PLEASE note i do give credit to them for beating the teams that they should beat ) you beat a Siegal team that is average and you won by 3 points , the same brentwood team trounced them 31-17, you beat a DC and Indy team that is rebuilding and not very good this year, you beat RHS which is a hot and cold team and not your typical Becker/Jennings tyoe RHS team.....

again mr retired rebel thank you for clearing that up as i have noted that you have been vocal about some of the FHS disrespectful fans...My point was that its fun to talk some smack, its part of the game and yeah its fun but some FHS are plain disrespectful and its a shame becasue i really do enjoy watching your offense play,,,,

ALSO I do agree with you about CHS, they are having great year and they should be living it up but i told a few of them that although very good season dont get to excited as they have yet to beat a quality team ( PLEASE note i do give credit to them for beating the teams that they should beat ) you beat a Siegal team that is average and you won by 3 points , the same brentwood team trounced them 31-17, you beat a DC and Indy team that is rebuilding and not very good this year, you beat RHS which is a hot and cold team and not your typical Becker/Jennings tyoe RHS team.....

Before Centennial Beat RHS people said that them and FHS would show if Centennial is the real deal, but now that we beat them people say we have to beat FHS to show how good we are this year. Why does it keep changing?

Well whomever said that about ravemwood was incorrect as they are not the rhs of the past,yes you got the win but beat fhs and the respect will come.

Wait, I recall hearing talk about how Ravenwood was still too powerful and would humble the Cougars. And now that we beat them it wasn't a quality win?

Quite frankly, I don't care what people think about CHS this year. The only thing I see when I look at this team is that 6-2, 4-1 record. Again, this season has been about proving people wrong, and thus far, they've been doing just that.

Right now, all Im concerned about is Columbia. They're a tough team who've we've played very close in the past few years. When that game's over, then I'll start thinking about the game after that.

And cougar31, Im glad you guys have some confidence, but I know Coach Mat would not want you guys coming on here and making posts like that. You worry about the business on the field, we'll handle the trash talk.