Sequoyah Chiefs vs Tellico Plains Bears

dumdum

dumdum, I saw them play against Grundy and they ran some 4-4 and 5-3. Their defense is quick, but T.J. Lynn seemed to be the only real size they had on defense. Jon Sloan is a good lineman on both sides of the ball and Snyder and O'Dell can beat you with their quickness. There is a receiver, Donavan (can't remember his last name) that is tall and can go up and get the ball. I will have to agree with Warhorse, the Chiefs can't take Tellico too lightly because a win against Sequoyah would definitely make their season.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dumdum, I saw them play against Grundy and they ran some 4-4 and 5-3. Their defense is quick, but T.J. Lynn seemed to be the only real size they had on defense. Jon Sloan is a good lineman on both sides of the ball and Snyder and O'Dell can beat you with their quickness. There is a receiver, Donavan (can't remember his last name) that is tall and can go up and get the ball. I will have to agree with Warhorse, the Chiefs can't take Tellico too lightly because a win against Sequoyah would definitely make their season.

On the film Jake saw they stayed in a fifty the entire time.

Seq. wins by at least 3 TD's.

3 TD's should be no problem. I hear that #61 and #52 are out for the season with injury. #12 the wide out will only be used for punts, pat's (if any), and kick-off due to injury in last game. O'dell and Snyder really banged up from last game but will sub n and out with replacements playing most of the time. Seems like a bad time for an over matched Tellico team to be hampered by the injury bug. Yep 3 TD's should be the minimum.......

Dumdum,

I wouldn't worry too much about that passing attack from Tellico, from what I saw against Polk, the QB rarely has time to even get a pass off. Tellico was completely dominated at the line of scrimmage by Polk so if Sequoyah's line is as good as advertised, the Chiefs should be just fine.

Sequoyah 34

Tellico 13

On the film Jake saw they stayed in a fifty the entire time.

Just noticed five on the line and assumed 5-3. You know me, I can't recognize defensive sets very well. Could have swore they opened up in a 4 man front for at least the first possession, but the film doesn't lie. I guess I just couldn't see the 5th guy. I'm still messed up from petting Stingrays and handling horshoe crabs! LOL!!

We are getting closer to game time. Does anyone know how either team is on the injury front? GO CHIEFS!!!

Well it looks like both teams have some injuries. I know for Sequoyah Peels "LG" is out for at leasst another week, White "RB", "LB" hasn't practiced all week but is expected to play look for him to see limited action, Steinhardt "RG", "LB" missed a practice due to a leg injury of some type but looked ok yesterday in practice, Corvette "WR", "DB" went down in practice with an injury of some sort but looked ok after practice. We need some guys to step up big and give these fellas a rest. Tellico will be up for this one. Stay with your blocks and take care of the ball and you will come out on top.

GO CHIEFS !!!