Cosby @ Unaka

old24eagle

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the offense has to get it goin , but in all fairness Unaka had a good game plan to stop the run and our QB played his best game of the season and bailed us out. Our "D" was still super tough and regardless of what the score or sportiemom says we dominated this game from the get go. We should have still had 40 lots of penalties and a HUGE fumble inside their 10 or this one was never close. Again Unaka is far better now than they were earlier so your Landers better be ready for a fight when you get to them Unaka will be WAY better next year.

Hard to pick which one to actually reply to, this one will do, I guess... Unaka played fairly poorly, How many drives did you all have start inside our 20?, how many inside our 40? Someone said if you all had only scored every time you were inside our 20 it would have been a blowout, thats just it, you all couldnt punch it in on us.. Our QB carries the ball like a loaf of bread, the fumbles weren't due to great defense or him getting huge hits on him, he just doesnt carry the ball securely. The safety did swing the game a bit.. who in the heck runs a sweep on your One? Great call! The other play that swung the game, you all were punting, we had 10 men on the field, a gunner didnt get covered, easy pass, first down. All in all, yes you all "should" have scored 40, but you didnt...

Also, I thought the "prowler" defense was a cute touch.

Again, until Cosby beats a team that is respectable, they will not get out of MUFFIN status. Only beating Unaka by 9 doesn't qualify.

Leon, Cosby doesn't decide what region they are in, so half their schedule is decided for them. If I am not mistaken, cosby is 1A and schedules 3A teams for some of their out of Region games. Schedules aren't made weekly, so it's kinda hard to predict which 3A teams to play so Cosby can earn your respect...Wait...nobody wants your respect!! If you never admit Cosby has a good program now, it doesn't change the fact that they do. If you DO admit Cosby has a good program now, it doesn't help make it true. Basically what I'm saying is, and it is the same for the team you support, YOU DO NOT MATTER!!

Hard to pick which one to actually reply to, this one will do, I guess... Unaka played fairly poorly, How many drives did you all have start inside our 20?, how many inside our 40? Someone said if you all had only scored every time you were inside our 20 it would have been a blowout, thats just it, you all couldnt punch it in on us.. Our QB carries the ball like a loaf of bread, the fumbles weren't due to great defense or him getting huge hits on him, he just doesnt carry the ball securely. The safety did swing the game a bit.. who in the heck runs a sweep on your One? Great call! The other play that swung the game, you all were punting, we had 10 men on the field, a gunner didnt get covered, easy pass, first down. All in all, yes you all "should" have scored 40, but you didnt...

Also, I thought the "prowler" defense was a cute touch.

Did #8(Taylor) get caught on the sweep, I thought it was a QB keeper? (5) TO's, not the one that play's for Dallas, lost the game! How were the total yards in this game?

Did #8(Taylor) get caught on the sweep, I thought it was a QB keeper? (5) TO's, not the one that play's for Dallas, lost the game! How were the total yards in this game?

the qb was tackled, it might have been an option type call tho, I think 8 was kinda trailing and sweeping the same direction.