Lipscomb @ Spring Hill

poolboy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48-20 final in DL's favor, 12 of Spring Hill's points coming on the second or third team defense, I heard Spring Hill kicked off DL's bagpiper before the game, a Lipscomb tradition, maybe why some of the starters were in longer, I'm sure he wasn't happy. The senior parents made a great tribute to Harrison Daniel by wearing shirts with his number 33 and Daniel on the back

Did the bagpiper get the "boot"????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He must have been tuning out "Runnin With the Devil" by Van Halen /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Apparently the Spring Hill Game Day Staff was a bit edgy with the Mustang Nation Friday night. They even tried to kick off the Lipscomb Side line Radio reporter at half time. Wonder if the Head Coach had anything to do with those decisions. If Coach Mac hadn't called off the dogs early, folks this game could have been 80-8.

Apparently the Spring Hill Game Day Staff was a bit edgy with the Mustang Nation Friday night. They even tried to kick off the Lipscomb Side line Radio reporter at half time. Wonder if the Head Coach had anything to do with those decisions. If Coach Mac hadn't called off the dogs early, folks this game could have been 80-8.

Did you have to broadcast from the stands???? I like broadcasting from those visitors bleachers they have at SH. I am going to bring my own table this time. Last time McKnight gave me an old garbage can to flip upside down and use as a table.

No sideline reporter???? The Lipscomb Radio Network got no love huh???? Just imagining the thought of you blowing a gasket and going on a rage down there makes me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did you have to broadcast from the stands???? I like broadcasting from those visitors bleachers they have at SH. I am going to bring my own table this time. Last time McKnight gave me an old garbage can to flip upside down and use as a table.

No sideline reporter???? The Lipscomb Radio Network got no love huh???? Just imagining the thought of you blowing a gasket and going on a rage down there makes me /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry SH doesn't have all the niceities that Lipscomb has. Maybe one of those rich Lipscomb folks could donate them the funds to get a new press box? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Spring Hill doesn't have a radio station so really no need for all that stuff I guess.

I think what might have set them off a little is Lipscomb had about 6-7 guys show up at the press box wanting a spot. That's more coaches than SH has total, much less what they could put in the press box. Lipscomb wanted 3-4 guys for their radio broadcast and then they wanted to put 3-4 coaches in there.

It ain't that big.

Don't mean any disrespect to the "Bag Pipe Guy", but he really didn't sound too good. The dogs in the neighborhood next door were going crazy and the doves in the cornfield were flying erratically. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />