Ooltewah vs Bradley co.

bipbopzot

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright Owl fans, I'm sure your going to take my post as dissing you , but I assure that is not my intention. A couple of points

1) I am a fair weathered Trojan "football" fan

2) I really had you guys going deep in the playoff's this year

3) This tread while is about the upcoming game, reads more like you guys are in panic mode, Looking for answers

I'm not sure whats going on over there, but for goodness sake pull it together.

Owls by 14.

WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF A REDNECK? HOW DO YOU THROW A 2SEAMFASTBALL? DO YOU EVER GET OUT TO A PRACTICE? I DID TUESDAY AND I THOUGHT THE OWLS LOOKED PRETTY GOOD! OH, AND I'LL TALK FOOTBALL WITH ANYBODY 2SEAM, BUT NOT THE BASHING OF PLAYERS AND COACHES. THIS IS HOW ALL CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THE OWLS SHOULD BE!

I m glad to hear they look good this week, lets hope they keep their poise(if thats how you spell it) for the rest of the year.

Alright Owl fans, I'm sure your going to take my post as dissing you , but I assure that is not my intention. A couple of points

1) I am a fair weathered Trojan "football" fan

2) I really had you guys going deep in the playoff's this year

3) This tread while is about the upcoming game, reads more like you guys are in panic mode, Looking for answers

I'm not sure whats going on over there, but for goodness sake pull it together.

Owls by 14.

It's all good in Hooterville. Just the time of year for some to air out their grievances. Owls WILL go deep in playoffs.........last week is HISTORY. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO OWLS!!!!!

Tomorrow night looks to be another great night for football. How many other owl fans enjoy playing at Bradley's facility? I think they have one of the best venues in the region. There is really not a bad seat in the house. I guess the only negative would be for the players to have to make that long haul to and from the locker room and walk on that skinny staircase.

My prediction: 2nd string players in by the beginning of the third quarter, 3rd string players by the end of the 3 third quarter and waterboys in by the fourth quarter. Maybe even put some band members in if they will come and play. Missed having the rockin' last Friday.

Tomorrow night looks to be another great night for football. How many other owl fans enjoy playing at Bradley's facility? I think they have one of the best venues in the region. There is really not a bad seat in the house. I guess the only negative would be for the players to have to make that long haul to and from the locker room and walk on that skinny staircase.

My prediction: 2nd string players in by the beginning of the third quarter, 3rd string players by the end of the 3 third quarter and waterboys in by the forth quarter. Maybe even put some band members in if they will come and play. Missed having the rockin' last Friday.

Hope it s that easy!!!!!!!!!

My prediction: 2nd string players in by the beginning of the third quarter, 3rd string players by the end of the 3 third quarter and waterboys in by the fourth quarter. Maybe even put some band members in if they will come and play. Missed having the rockin' last Friday.

You better hope bradley fans don't read this stuff..it will be locker room pin up material. Owls should win,but better not be to cocky.look were that got you last week.

golfendude is your son playing for middle tenn

While doing his work this summer in July pulled a hamstring. God willing he will be on the Raider team next year. He is always working to get on that field again. Main thing is to get the education and he really likes Middle.

Good luck Owls.. No in house fighting ... TEAM WORK gets it done. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

with the owls only giving up 42 yards per game on the ground, i dont think Bradley will be able to run the ball which is their strength. The bears can hurt you on special teams and trick plays (hb passes & reverses). The owls must play sound in all phases of the game. The bears do not throw the ball well. with the owls presure on the Qb i look for ooltewah to get some interceptions. I look for the passing game to be much more successful with the return of Gino Norwood#6. Will be a great night for some Tennessee high school football. OWLS 34 BRADLEY 7