South Pittsburg Vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince Lion King is a SP Homer. He gets upset anytime anyone says anything that he doesn't agree with, but the fact of the matter is there were a lot of upset people, but who cares all your are going to do is shoot me back with a lame comeback. Why don't u go fetch the coaches Gatorade since you think everything is always perfect. The funny thing is all you people talk all this smack about Geno but I don't know any of you except for Geno. When you say something smart i'm gonna fire that gat back at u.

Chosen One must be one of Geno's buddies. Anyone with any intelligence could see that Tyner was dedicated to stopping the run. You must be one of those fence side coaches. I don't know why people were upset, we have a 20 game winning streak. Seems like someone is doing something right. Should we just run the ball every single play and not use Terrell, Malcom, Ty, and Torry as weapons. Get a life dude.

Hey sportman, I will be out of town this week and miss the game...do you have a way to update CoachT during the game???

Pirate Tom,

Zone sent out a website a few weeks ago, the games are supposedly broadcast over the internet now.

Chosen One must be one of Geno's buddies. Anyone with any intelligence could see that Tyner was dedicated to stopping the run. You must be one of those fence side coaches. I don't know why people were upset, we have a 20 game winning streak. Seems like someone is doing something right. Should we just run the ball every single play and not use Terrell, Malcom, Ty, and Torry as weapons. Get a life dude.

Pirate Tom,

Zone sent out a website a few weeks ago, the games are supposedly broadcast over the internet now.

you can't even read and are just talking out the side of your neck. Everybody saw the game. You also don't run the ball on first down at the beginning of the fourth quarter when you have the lead. Anyone with any intelligence knows that... When you have backs who have 4'4 speed you don't run the ball to the short side of the field. Go find where I even said any of the stuff you are implying... You won't find it. I could care less what they do anyway the could win their next 100 games or lose them and im fine with it the players win the game anyway.

you can't even read and are just talking out the side of your neck. Everybody saw the game. You also don't run the ball on first down at the beginning of the fourth quarter when you have the lead. Anyone with any intelligence knows that... When you have backs who have 4'4 speed you don't run the ball to the short side of the field. Go find where I even said any of the stuff you are implying... You won't find it. I could care less what they do anyway the could win their next 100 games or lose them and im fine with it the players win the game anyway.

I understand we have great backs. It doesn't matter how fast they can run. I have an idea. If you think you can do any better, go out there and ask for a headset. Maybe you and Geno should go get your meds filled SOON. I get tired of hearing this. Just because we beat a good team in a hostile environment by only 7 points, you and Geno have to find something to gripe about. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the state and some idiots like you and Geno are bashing on them.

I understand we have great backs. It doesn't matter how fast they can run. I have an idea. If you think you can do any better, go out there and ask for a headset. Maybe you and Geno should go get your meds filled SOON. I get tired of hearing this. Just because we beat a good team in a hostile environment by only 7 points, you and Geno have to find something to gripe about. We have one of the best coaching staffs in the state and some idiots like you and Geno are bashing on them.

You know I really think you are a coach, because you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that I don't care about the coaches and I would NEVER in my life want to coach high school football. Deal with it coach.

Look through some previous post. There is a thread about it. It is probably some few pages back. Im sure Zone can post it for you later.

Do you think if I was a coach that I could be posting right now? Oh yea, I take my laptop to practice. I am just defensive when people get on here like you and your buddy Geno and talk about our coaches. Most of our coaches could name there job as a head coach somewhere else if they wanted to. Maybe we could get the Legend to bring that wrestling ring to the Boyd game and King Leon could take on ThaChosenIdiot in a cage match? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Practice is over KingIdiot,

Oh yea i think coaches can probably take care of any critisim on there own, look at your boy Phil Fulmer, and Lane Kiffin they learn to deal with it they are big boys and can take care of themselves if you are not a coach then understand that. Fans can talk all they want to the coaches make the decisions. Now please stay on topic... Thanks

Practice is over KingIdiot,

Oh yea i think coaches can probably take care of any critisim on there own, look at your boy Phil Fulmer, and Lane Kiffin they learn to deal with it they are big boys and can take care of themselves if you are not a coach then understand that. Fans can talk all they want to the coaches make the decisions. Now please stay on topic... Thanks

Well, Man up and go down there and talk to Vic and staff instead of posting it on this message board. I'm sure they will tell you to take a hike.